Got another huge pacel of stuff today,

First item,

Its a Maxon DD 1000 Dual Digital Delay Rackmount.
This sounds pretty good, the only problem is that it is fairly noisy but I got it for $15 AUD so I'm still reely happy with this one.

More later...
Last edited by bogg808 at Aug 28, 2009,
More now!!!

HNRD on the delay anyways!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
next item for display...

Its a Boss DD-2 MIJ, which I got for $80 AUD, I like this pedal a lot. Its one of the best digital delays for the money. I prefer this over the maxon because of the signal/noise ratio but they are both good delays.
15 bucks for a rackmount delay, you sir are a lucky man.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
1 More delay,

A Boss DSD-3 MIJ which I picked up for $65 AUD, This has a similar delay sound to the DD-2 but I don't think I have any need for the sampler side of the pedal, still a good deal.

more pedals later (no delays)
After that much delay shouldn't your sound just stop or something. I haven't seen so much delay since i last went to the post office.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
lol, I'll probably be selling the maxon rack unit.

Back to business...

It's a Boss HR-2 Harmonist which was $90 AUD. This pedal can get pretty crazy, I havn't really played with this one that much yet, but maybe later I'll use it more...

A few more to go...
Next pedal,

Dunlop 535Q for $120 AUD, Eventually I'm going to trade this off for a RMC 5 Wizard Wah, but at the moment it is all i need.
Sorry for the triple post, but I have to go really soon,

Last pedal

Its a Roger Mayer Voodoo Axe Fuzz that I picked up for $60 AUD.

I thought I should add this here instead of making a new thread, I've just replaced the tubes in my Bugera 333 Head from the stock Bugera's to Electro Harmonix 6L6 GC tubes and it sounds awesome.
lucky, lucky man.

Those old Boss pedals are only going up in value so really and with the massive bargain you got on the Maxon and on the 535Q, you've essentially lost money and gained assets. If you felt the need to you could easily make a couple hundred in profit if you sold all that.

Good ebay-ing sir
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Sweet!

HNP'sD
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Sick NGD! Congrats!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
HNPD

What does the HR-2 actually do? Kind of an octave up and an octave down pedal?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by bogg808
Got another huge pacel of stuff today,

First item,

Its a Maxon DD 1000 Dual Digital Delay Rackmount.
This sounds pretty good, the only problem is that it is fairly noisy but I got it for $15 AUD so I'm still reely happy with this one.

More later...

Where did you get all the used gear???
Im in Aus too - always looking for more gear
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
Where did you get all the used gear???
Im in Aus too - always looking for more gear

I go these from Yahoo Japan Auctions which is the Japanese ebay, but to buy stuff from them, you need to register with a site like www.japanauctioncenter.com