2 Questions

Which do you think I should get based on looks?
and
Which should I get based on features?

Neither since they're all sigs. You're paying a lot for the name on the headstock. And youprobably won't be taken seriously at gigs with those except for the Alexi because his is based on the Rhodes. If you ever grow out of those bands, your gonna have their guitar. Get the standard version of them (LTD EX or FX, Schecter Avenger)
no offense but i think all of them are pretty gaudy looking an way overpriced for the specs.

For signature metal guitars id reccomend jim roots signature tele (good value)
and the demmelition king v (pricey but with top quality everything)

i would stick some pictures up but i dont no how :S
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Schecter > LTD

But ESP > Schecter (except for pricing)

Actually the Deluxe LTDs are better than Schecter or at least that's my opinion...
Quote by bulldozerbob
I think someone stole my Yu-Hi-Oh cards from my class draw when I was little.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm homophobic. I can't stand gays.
Quote by FretKiller
Actually the Deluxe LTDs are better than Schecter or at least that's my opinion...

So much better, actually. I don't even know what's the deal with Schecters, everyone is so obsessed about them.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
So much better, actually. I don't even know what's the deal with Schecters, everyone is so obsessed about them.

I've only played one Schecter in my whole life and it felt really cheap, at least compared to ESPs of the same budget. It was a Hellraiser or something. Plus i don't really lik their necks.
Quote by bulldozerbob
I think someone stole my Yu-Hi-Oh cards from my class draw when I was little.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm homophobic. I can't stand gays.
Quote by FretKiller
I've only played one Schecter in my whole life and it felt really cheap, at least compared to ESPs of the same budget. It was a Hellraiser or something. Plus i don't really lik their necks.

Schecters have lovely mmmish fat necks.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
1. well i think the schecter looks best out of these - it's quite modest compared to the others, not that 'modest' is a word that should really be used to describe any of the guitars in question. Also the schecter, visually, is less "pure metulz!" and wouldn't look so much out of place playing other styles, whereas both LTDs just look like.. well, something you wouldn't use for blues!
2. i also think the schecter probably has the best features (from what i can gather by looking at it - i don't know the specs of any of these guitars!) but you really need to ask yourself that question - what features best suit you?

actually judging by my first answer you need to ask yourself both questions - you may not be interested in a guitar that wouldn't look out of place in styles other than what you want to play

edit: ^the more i learn about schecter the more i want to get myself one!
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Ah, do they even sell the White Syn Sig Guitar anymore? I thought the white Syn was a limited edition and was sold out everywhere ages ago. Ah well.
I wouldn't get a sig guitar if I were you. I love my PGM so much, but I should've got something else in hindsight.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay