Long story short, there's some event on and the theme is "toys and stories"
Unfortunately no one else liked my idea to go as 18-inch black rubber cocks, so i thought once again i'd turn to the pit for advice.
What could i dress up as?
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

goku bitch
FTW
Quote by Dirge Humani
Respect? Women?

You Just Need that little bit of Zazz

Quote by transplants182
I got expelled from preschool for shrooms
I suggest you go as Al the Vibrator. His story is long and sad: Al always thought he was different. Special is some way. At least that is what his mother told him. He spent his days working in the velvet mines, waiting for the day his dreams would cum true. He slaved and he slaved, never asking for anything in return. On one fateful day it seemed he had his big chance. It was at a party of sorts. Many women arrived to this party and asked for Al's services. Unfortunately, they did not like Al, he was not good enough for them. He missed his big break. A few days later he was replaced by a younger more muscular vibrator. To this day nobody knows what happened to Al. But damn he was good at giving girls orgasims.
Quote by cegs

Unfortunately no one else liked my idea to go as 18-inch black rubber cocks,

You're only 18 inches tall?

Tie a girl to your back and go as a turtle, then if anyone askes who she is, you can say " That's Michelle".

Or just fill your mouth with custard and go as a spot.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Tie a girl to your back and go as a turtle, then if anyone askes who she is, you can say " That's Michelle".

i lol'd. this.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Quote by papershredder
i lol'd. this.

my friends didn't get the joke. They're ***s.
Do it. NAO!
Quote by Jinzu
my friends didn't get the joke. They're ***s.
Do it. NAO!

Hell no he is going as Al. I even gave him a backstory.
Goku. DO IT.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Hell no he is going as Al. I even gave him a backstory.

He could have 'Vibrator' by Motorhead as a theme tune.

OK cegs, you could pretend to be something that gives girls pleasure... or actualy be tied to a real girl all night.

It's up to you mate.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
He could have 'Vibrator' by Motorhead as a theme tune.

OK cegs, you could pretend to be something that gives girls pleasure... or actualy be tied to a real girl all night.

It's up to you mate.

I have to say being tied to a real girl on your back is a good idea, everyone will come up to you be and be like "Wow, man you're such a player, having girl on your back all the time." and the other girls will see this and start flirting with you.

Either that or dress up as a fleshlight.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I have to say being tied to a real girl on your back is a good idea, everyone will come up to you be and be like "Wow, man you're such a player, having girl on your back all the time." and the other girls will see this and start flirting with you.

Either that or dress up as a fleshlight.

You're crushing Al's hope. I hope your happy with yourself
Quote by Kensai

You know it makes sense.