Hey.

Im looking to purchase a cable/adapter that will allow me to connect my guitar, amplifier and TS9 to a laptop/computer in order to record.

Can anyone recommend any such cables/adapters that do the job?

Appreciated.
Firstly wrong forum, secondly, what amp do you have? If it has an emulated line out than any audio interface will do, I'm notorious for recommending the UCA202.

If it doesn't than you could buy an audio interface that has guitar ins and use amp sims, there's a list of them in the Recordings forum.
Quote by Tombe
With pedals you can throw your guitar down for an impromptu pedal drone solo, whereas if you did that on a rack it would just look like you were programming your washing machine.
Ok then, amp sim route it is. Take a look at any of the Line6 interfaces (Pod Studio GX is the cheapest) or, if you can't afford that, get a UCA202 and a 1/4" to 2 RCA cable like http://www.thomann.de/ie/pro_snake_tpy_2015_jrr.htm
Quote by Tombe
With pedals you can throw your guitar down for an impromptu pedal drone solo, whereas if you did that on a rack it would just look like you were programming your washing machine.