Not evil at all, no problem!
52 22%
Evil, but I'd do the same
82 34%
Hope you burn in hell
61 25%
Voters: 240.
Page 1 of 2
Okay, so I go to a private school and the lunches here are pretty expensive. It's like 4 dollars for a lunch, and for 20 days of lunch, it's about 100 dollars. You can buy these lunch tickets that are numbered 1-20, and everyday, the lunch lady punches a whole in one. Eventually, she'll punch out the 20, and you'll need a lunch ticket.

I'm a 15 year old with no job. I need money. So I've been... asking for 100 dollars for lunch and saving it. I go lunchless to school, which I'm used to by now, but still. I'm taking money my parents give me for food, and placing it in my pocket. But I'm saving money for gear so...

Yeah, I feel horrible. But I think my guilt is overpowered by my GAS. Am I a horrible person?

*poll up soon*

EDIT: Now that I think about it, not just GAS really. Car, college, and anything that prevents me from Limewire.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Last edited by larrytheguitar at Aug 28, 2009,
If your stealing money for GAS, yes. Yes you are a horrible person and I hope your seed will be wiped off the face of the planet.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nah,either you eat ore you don't choice is yours
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I'm you an are I evil person?

Yeah.

edit: Fine, edit your mistake and make me look silly
Last edited by wiggyisgreat at Aug 28, 2009,
Then how come you've only got 70$ in your fund?
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
You know what? You're worse than Hitler. There, I said it.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
If your stealing money for GAS, yes. Yes you are a horrible person and I hope your seed will be wiped off the face of the planet.

New avatar? Hardly recognized you.

He will be missed.
Quote by BlisteringDDj
Then how come you've only got 70$ in your fund?

School year just started, haha. Be prepared for a 100 jump in a few days.

He will be missed.
well you have to weigh in which would be worth more to you, the lunches, or the gear.
Your parents could have a different opinion of what would be worth more (to them it might be the lunch, for example), but you have to decide for yourself which one would be worth more. It would be idiotic in my opinion to spend money on the option you see as worth less.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
You little bastard!!!! Your parents work hard for that money, and you steal it? In the middle ages they'd have taken your hand for such a heinous crime. You should be ashamed of yourself. They have a special area of Hell reserved for scum like you.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I do the same thing. It's pretty effective if you can go without the food.
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
I did that all of last year, although not with that much money. Wish it was though.
I used to save lunch money for random stuff, like movie tickets, BUT I told my mom. I'd ask them what they think about it. Probably wouldn't like it much. ;D
Why don't you just make lunch and bring it. Do your parents a favor and save their money, as they are already paying for your private school...
Quote by rigiddigits
Won't your parents suspect something when you suddenly have new gear?

My parents hardly know I play guitar. They've asked about my Ibanez 3 times, "Is that a new guitar?"

I'm always buying new things and they don't notice. Besides, it's not like I'm buying something as soon as I have enough. I'm waiting it out. I want to be financially "safe" (for a 15 year old that has nothing to do, that is) after by purchase.

He will be missed.
Quote by rigiddigits
Won't your parents suspect something when you suddenly have new gear?

I was wondering that actually. And I would probably do the same thing. Gas is more powerful than hunger.
Kay.
$4 a lunch isnt expensive. It's cheap compared to most american schools.

Anyway, you're not a bad person, just dishonest.
Quote by streetlight7
Why don't you just make lunch and bring it. Do your parents a favor and save their money, as they are already paying for your private school...

Dad's company pays for most of it, and it's already a crap school to begin with.

He will be missed.
That's wrong IMO.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Dude lunch money is meant to be saved and spent on smokes and weed and everything except lunch. Crack on my little friend.
I'd feel bad if I was doing that, but it doesn't make you an evil person.
You think a 4 dollar meal is expensive? What do they feed you, gruel with gravel?
Quote by webbtje
You think a 4 dollar meal is expensive? What do they feed you, gruel with gravel?

Idk.. normal food. To me it's pretty expensive. Food ain't bad, but they don't give you a lot.

He will be missed.
You're fine. My mom told me that she used to do the same thing with the bus to school.

EDIT: Though if you feel bad about it, you could tell your parents about it. I'm sure that they'd understand, and maybe they could give you food so you actually eat.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by larrytheguitar
Idk.. normal food. To me it's pretty expensive. Food ain't bad, but they don't give you a lot.

I'd be lucky to get a sandwich from the supermarket for that kind of money.
Quote by webbtje
I'd be lucky to get a sandwich from the supermarket for that kind of money.

This. Is America really that much cheaper?
Up The Boro!
No worries. Thats how i saved up for my jazz bass. it also makes a good storie for when people ask about it.
"oh this? I saved my lunch money for months and months just so i could buy it."
Seriously, f*ck off with the R.I.P Dimebag bullsh*t, you dont see the bass forums going R.I.P Jaco everytime some one mentions him!
Last edited by Eliass346 at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by Oddsbodkins
This. Is America really that much cheaper?

wat.

Oh, I live in Japan by the way. We use yen, and 1 dollar is about 92 yen at the moment, so I rounded to 4 dollars. The actually lunch price is 350 yen.

And to that guy who said my math sucks, MY math doesn't, the school's does.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
wat.

Oh, I live in Japan by the way. We use yen, and 1 dollar is about 92 yen at the moment, so I rounded to 4 dollars. The actually lunch price is 350 yen.

And to that guy who said my math sucks, MY math doesn't, the school's does.

Sorry that's my bad, because you said dollars I just assumed. Not offence meant.
Up The Boro!
Quote by larrytheguitar
But I think my guilt is overpowered by my GAS. Am I a horrible person?

You need to see a doctor if flatulence overrides your emotions.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Wait, are you saying $4 is cheap? My high school charged about $2 for lunch every day. I mean, the food tasted like pure unadulterated asshole, but I think that's common for high school cafeteria food.
Nope, your parents are dumb for trusting you. You are smart for taking advantage of their stupidity.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
i do the same... howeer you make $20 more dollars than me! cos i get £10 a week...
Page 1 of 2