I've just received my Dimarzio tone zone strat pickup with 500k push pull pot that i intend install tomorrow.

I have a rough idea of how to do this sort of.

I'm after just the stock positions with its down, the humbucker in series, normal strat positions.

And then when i pull up the switch it splits the humbucker. Also is it possible to have some other series combinations with the other pickups as well with the switch? I would like to have the bridge in series with the neck.

if anyone can help me out please this really hurts my head.
Im very interested in doing that to my strat. I have a seymour duncan invader in the bridge, And Fender Texas Blues single coils... I dont know if its really worth it though???
you need to have coil splitting volume or tone pots, usually tone pots are used. If you don't have one already, you'll need to swap your current pot for one of these coil-splitting ones, then wire your pickup as usual.
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould