Page 1 of 2
Of making a rubber/plastic gun? I mean, you could take it through airport security and everything. You might only get one shot out of it, but once you take the pilot's gun you really don't need yours anymore. Plus, it's easier than getting 8 jeeps, 40 people, and 8 RPG's, and you could do it at any airport.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
You're not allowed anything looking like a gun passed security, not even toys.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass
You're not allowed anything looking like a gun passed security, not even toys.

So hide it, genius.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by joshua122593
It would just burn from the bullet's propulsion out of the gun.

But like I said, you'd really only need one shot, if that. Time has shown that people don't really stand up to people with guns.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by tattyreagh
As we speak, the FBI are walking up your driveway...

haha +1
Quote by Wulphy
But like I said, you'd really only need one shot, if that. Time has shown that people don't really stand up to people with guns.

So it's a disposable gun?
you mean just like a ceramic gun but less likely to work.

you have been beaten to it ts
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by Wulphy
So hide it, genius.

You can't hide anything from those x ray machines. Seriously if they spot something, which they will, that looks even remotely suspicious, they'll tear your case apart.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by joshua122593
So it's a disposable gun?

Essentially, yeah.

Quote by Birchall17
You can't hide anything from those x ray machines. seriously if they spot something, which they will, that looks even remotely suspicous, they'll tear your case apart.

Hide it in your pants, or something.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by dr.rock666

Lol typo.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Of making a rubber/plastic gun? I mean, you could take it through airport security and everything. You might only get one shot out of it, but once you take the pilot's gun you really don't need yours anymore. Plus, it's easier than getting 8 jeeps, 40 people, and 8 RPG's, and you could do it at any airport.

icwatudidthar...
Defender of the Llama
Quote by JohnnyV
would your bullets be made of rubber?

Tis what I was thinking

And what, pray tell, would be used to ignite the round? A rubber striking pin isnt really going to work
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by Birchall17
You can't hide anything from those x ray machines. Seriously if they spot something, which they will, that looks even remotely suspicious, they'll tear your case apart.

thats exactly his point.. instead of hiding it in a backpack or whatever.. u put it in like your shirt.. or yur pants and the plastic wouldnt make the metal detecter go off..
y the **** are so many people making threads about this??
Quote by Wulphy

Have you ever been to an airport?
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Make a chemically-made gun.

You know, like chemical bombs?

Why are you asking this anyway?
Quote by Wulphy

Is that a gun in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?
Quote by gillehy
you mean just like a ceramic gun but less likely to work.

you have been beaten to it ts

this
Quote by 666Sabbath666
Have you ever been to an airport?

Hey, is that a disposable rubber gun in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?

Edit:

Quote by tattyreagh
Is that a gun in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Last edited by hellbound_jonny at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by shmikeyboy
And when they pat you down for a suspicious looking bulge? What then?

Tell them that you are a flaming homosexual, and will be super turned on if they pat down your raging boner.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
As someone already said you would have to have a bullet. Also there is no way to fire a bullet without a metal pin hitting it or use of air. I don't think you could hold enough air pressure to fire this metal bullet in a plastic container. You would be better off taking in a bow or something with wooden tips. Still aren't going to get past the locked cockpit door.
Quote by EddZeppelin
As someone already said you would have to have a bullet. Also there is no way to fire a bullet without a metal pin hitting it or use of air. I don't think you could hold enough air pressure to fire this metal bullet in a plastic container. You would be better off taking in a bow or something with wooden tips. Still aren't going to get past the locked cockpit door.

Could you not put a metal firing pin in say, a small bag containing nail clippers, tweezers, etc etc on your carry-on? A firing pin looks relatively safe among other metal objects.

EDIT: And then put in the firing pin in the bathroom on the plane.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
if you're going for a one shot weapon it would be more practical to fashion a gun out of a pen.
<_<
>_>

just saying
As well thought out as your idea sounds, the problem is not so much getting the gun past security, the primary obstacle here is finding a ceramic or polymer hard enough to withstand the monumental pressure exerted by the escaping gas of the bullet.

Unless you find such a material, you would only have one, very inaccurate shot to do any real damage, because after that first round, you only have pieces of a gun as the gun would literally fall apart in your hand from the gas pressure. Even if the frame was still intact the internal mechanisms would be shot to hell. (no pun intended)

Xedit: ^^ EddZeppelin makes a very good point also.
Last edited by X is for Alex at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by Wulphy
Tell them that you are a flaming homosexual, and will be super turned on if they pat down your raging boner.

And if the security guy is gay? You're ****ed....
Quote by X is for Alex
As well thought out as your idea sounds, the problem is not so much getting the gun past security, the primary obstacle here is finding a ceramic or polymer hard enough to withstand the monumental pressure exerted by the escaping gas of the bullet.

Unless you find such a material, you would only have one, very inaccurate shot to do any real damage, because after that first round, you only have pieces of a gun as the gun would literally fall apart in your hand from the gas pressure. Even if the frame was still intact the internal mechanisms would be shot to hell. (no pun intended)

Shooting it may be not even be necessary, people get scared of a guy with a gun, especially if you can get 7 or so people to come with you weaponless, and just hold them off with their fists. If the pilot comes out with his weapon, use your one shot on him, and now you have a real gun.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Could you not put a metal firing pin in say, a small bag containing nail clippers, tweezers, etc etc on your carry-on? A firing pin looks relatively safe among other metal objects.

EDIT: And then put in the firing pin in the bathroom on the plane.

And you're not allowed these in carry-on

Quote by shmikeyboy
And you're not allowed these in carry-on

Don't facepalm me, sorry if I'm unfamiliar with everything you can't bring on a plane.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Shooting it may be not even be necessary, people get scared of a guy with a gun, especially if you can get 7 or so people to come with you weaponless, and just hold them off with their fists. If the pilot comes out with his weapon, use your one shot on him, and now you have a real gun.

The point I'm trying to make here is that: your one and only shot would still be extremely inaccurate because the internal parts would not be able to withstand that kind of pressure long enough for the bullet to leave the chamber.

You may very well become victim to a backfiring weapon, which in my experience, is much more lethal to the user than the target.
Quote by Wulphy

I watched a show about prison and a man was a self-harmer. He just to put pieces of metal up his penis
Could this not work.
Quote by shmikeyboy
And if the security guy is gay? You're ****ed....

quite literally
Since when did UG become a terrorist organization?
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Page 1 of 2