Okay, the castle part of the title doesn't have to do with this thread, it's just that Jimi song title poped into my head when I was thinking of a thread title.

I am so glad I clicked on this link that was on my homepage. It showed a video of someone named Kseniya Simonova doing her sand art on Ukraine's version of America's Got Talent. It's the invasion of Ukraine, and it's set to music, so that makes it so much better. (There's some Metallica towards the end, so watch the whole thing.)

I found it very moving, and a great example of how music can be used to make something so much better.

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhf3OvRXKg

(It's 8 minutes long, but worth it)
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by rockingamer2
Okay, the castle part of the title doesn't have to do with this thread, it just a neat title I though of.

it's a jimi hendrix song though
damn, i was hoping for a jimi appreciation thread .....
Quote by jemjabella42
People look too much into body language. Sometimes I don't make eye contact with people because they are ugly.
Quote by strat335
it's a jimi hendrix song though

sorry, I meant I thought of it when I was thinking of a thread title.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
She probably would have go booed of Americas Got Talent in the first 30 seconds.