I just wanted to see if anyone else got the same vibe as I did. Like in all of their interviews, they seem really bored. Like they wish they weren't there or something

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/interviews/interviews/chiodos_we_dont_cater_for_anybody_specifically.html

And from first hand experience, when I saw Chiodos over the summer (Yes, they were sick live, they stole warped tour in my opinion) they put on a great show, but they just seemed like douches.

Craig was like, "Hey, we should try and break the record for most crowd surfers in one minutes which was set by My Chemical Romance a few weeks ago," or some **** like that. So 10 seconds into the song I basically get a concussion from all the douches crowd surfing on my ass. Then like clearly 2 minutes + into the song, he's like keep going we still have another minute? Uhh, huh? Did I not hear you right the first time, because I know you clearly said one minute.

Then after he's like oh yeah, haha, I forgot, I remember it sucking when I went to shows and all the assholes would crowdsurf. But it does look really cool up here, LOEL.

Again, maybe it's just me that's getting that vibe, and i'm not complaining about their music, they're sick, but they just don't seem like the kinda dude's i'd like to hang out with after they jam.
Why would that be pertinent to the thread?

On board, I'm the captain
So climb aboard
We'll search for tomorrow on every shore
And I'll try, oh Lord, I'll try to carry on
I used to like All That Remains
I saw them at Mayhem Fest
and they were pussies
they kept telling people to take it easy and not mosh... so no one would get hurt...
so now I hate them
not that I'm all about moshing either... it just took away from the whole show IMO
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Yeah, moshing is a ton of fun, but like...crowd surfing for a solid 3 minutes is exhausting...

So climb aboard
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
I used to like All That Remains
I saw them at Mayhem Fest
and they were pussies
they kept telling people to take it easy and not mosh... so no one would get hurt...
so now I hate them
not that I'm all about moshing either... it just took away from the whole show IMO

Probably because they saw kids in the concert. And didn't want their faces caved in. On another note, my friend blazed with Phil, the vocalist
Camilla Choads.
Quote by Anticrombie23
Why would that be pertinent to the thread?

Because only a 15 year old kid would post on a forum to whine about this kind of stuff instead of sucking it up and being a man.
Quote by Camm
Because only a 15 year old kid would post on a forum to whine about this kind of stuff instead of sucking it up and being a man.

Uhh, there is a question proposed, there is nothing i'm whining about, and you're a ****ing retard. And i'm 14 and a half. Don't forget the ****ing half.

So climb aboard
Quote by Camm

hey man...you are pretty cool...
no one is forcing you to participate in this thread....
you are the one who is acting like they're 15
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Anticrombie23
Uhh, there is a question proposed, there is nothing i'm whining about, and you're a ****ing retard. And i'm 14 and a half. Don't forget the ****ing half.

You're whining, and you finally answered my question; thank you.

Big boys learn how to express themselves without swearing.

Quote by Slovak_Ghost
hey man...you are pretty cool...
no one is forcing you to participate in this thread....
you are the one who is acting like they're 15

Commenting on something like you have only perpetuates the immaturity of this thread. In fact, if I'm acting like a 15 year old, you've just gone back to elementary school.

Thank you for your time though, Slovak_Ghost.
Please state specifics on me whining, because I still don't believe i'm whining. And after you're done stating specifics, i'll cater to you like Slovak_Ghost has said, because this thread is about you, you specifically.

Get off your high horse.

So climb aboard
**** man... you put in my place using big words.... haha get real
Total Failure

Again, does anyone else seem to get that vibe? Like I said they're great, but it just seems like they uninterested in the people that listen to their music.

So climb aboard
You're whining.
Watch this video
http://hate5six.com/player.php?album=122023
not one person in that crowd left and said "boo-hoo the singer encouraged people to stage dive and go nuts." And that went on for an hour. Grow some balls.
their interview seemed a bit odd

like you said everything was short like they didn't want to be there
Total Failure

Quote by Anticrombie23
Please state specifics on me whining, because I still don't believe i'm whining. And after you're done stating specifics, i'll cater to you like Slovak_Ghost has said, because this thread is about you, you specifically.

Get off your high horse.

"So 10 seconds into the song I basically get a concussion from all the douches crowd surfing on my ass."

Oh no!

"Then like clearly 2 minutes + into the song, he's like keep going we still have another minute? Uhh, huh? Did I not hear you right the first time, because I know you clearly said one minute."

Wah. Wahhh. WAH.

"they just don't seem like the kinda dude's i'd like to hang out with after they jam."

Bawww.

I should have quoted your whole post.

Quote by Slovak_Ghost
**** man... you put in my place using big words.... haha get real

I'm quite real. If you can't see that, then take a break from the forums.
are you the same dude who posted the "why does everyone hate attack attack?" thread?
once again, abandon thread.
*reported*
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
perhaps you should take a break from the forums... with all you 70 posts...
Total Failure

Quote by Anticrombie23
Yeah, moshing is a ton of fun, but like...crowd surfing for a solid 3 minutes is exhausting...

sorry, know i shouldn't post again but i had to LMFAO at this post
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by Camm
"So 10 seconds into the song I basically get a concussion from all the douches crowd surfing on my ass."

Oh no!

"Then like clearly 2 minutes + into the song, he's like keep going we still have another minute? Uhh, huh? Did I not hear you right the first time, because I know you clearly said one minute."

Wah. Wahhh. WAH.

"they just don't seem like the kinda dude's i'd like to hang out with after they jam."

Bawww.

Yeah, that's called evidence to support my claim of them being douches. And that's called story telling, using hyperboles. Generally, those are signs of intelligence. Which many young people don't have.

So climb aboard
Quote by handbanana
sorry, know i shouldn't post again but i had to LMFAO at this post

Have you ever been to a concert where more than 200 people are crowd surfing at once? Or are you talking out of your ass? I assume the latter.

So climb aboard
Quote by Anticrombie23
Yeah, that's called evidence to support my claim of them being douches. And that's called story telling, using hyperboles. Generally, those are signs of intelligence. Which many young people don't have.

I LOVE THIS THREAD
jesus
Quote by punkforlife93
They're amazing live. They might be douches or whatever, but when I saw them, they were fairly cool. Nice to the kids and all.

And man, i'm really sorry for not addressing this post before everyone else, this is the type of response i'm looking for.

They are amazing live, they came out to undertaker's thirst and that just gets my blood pumping. I mean yeah, I can't really get a peg on them completely, that's why i'm asking for a second opinion.

So climb aboard
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
perhaps you should take a break from the forums... with all you 70 posts...

Knowing when to post is something you could benefit from. 70 posts over 4 years is pretty reserved.

You really don't have a valid argument here.

Quote by Anticrombie23

Hyperbole is generally a sign of attention seeking and a lack of intelligence or the ability to form a valid arguement. In fact, over use of hyperbole is much like a logical fallacy. Do you even know what hyperbole is?

You're really, really struggling with this aren't you?
I should close this, but it is far too funny.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by Camm
Knowing when to post is something you could benefit from. 70 posts over 4 years is pretty reserved.

You really don't have a valid argument here.

Hyperbole is generally a sign of attention seeking and a lack of intelligence or the ability to form a valid arguement. In fact, over use of hyperbole is much like a logical fallacy. Do you even know what hyperbole is?

You're really, really struggling with this aren't you?

With your ridiculous level of intelligence, should I not be paying you to grace my forum posts?

So climb aboard
Quote by Anticrombie23
Have you ever been to a concert where more than 200 people are crowd surfing at once? Or are you talking out of your ass? I assume the latter.

Have you ever been to a concert with actual Hardcore bands? Or how about a hardcore festival?

Have you ever eaten apple jacks?
I must say, "Hyperbole is generally a sign of attention seeking and a lack of intelligence or the ability to form a valid arguement. In fact, over use of hyperbole is much like a logical fallacy. Do you even know what hyperbole is?" is the smartest thing I've read in this thread.
Quote by Anticrombie23
With your ridiculous level of intelligence, should I not be paying you to grace my forum posts?

I accept PayPal, money orders, and straight cash.
Well, i've lost. I'm done, later.

So climb aboard