Yes, and she gets naked, in attempt to halt all possible 2012 doomsday situations, with her sheer indie-hotness.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I was just browsing through the threads and put my mouse over this one. I wouldn't have clicked if I didn't see Ellen Page. Will post opinion shortly.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

That was just nonsense. I watched some of those interview clips, and they were just spewing BS. Except for Ellen Page, but then again I wasn't actually listening to what she was saying ...

Oh, and I heard the line 'higher state of consciousness" far too many times.
Last edited by aaciseric at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Yes, and she gets naked, in attempt to halt all possible 2012 doomsday situations, with her sheer indie-hotness.

I've never found her particularly hot- I can't really take my eyes off her grotesquely short legs.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Wtf is this **** with Ellen Page? She's not ugly or anything, but you're making it seem like she's the hottest girl ever.
at austyn

Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Goddammit Obama ruins this thread, never should the word CHANGE be associated with that man... PLEASE, delete that.

And I agree rabid, everyone here just seems to have a thing for her, so I assumed that mentioning her would lead to more hits, which it did.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by rabidguitarist
I've never found her particularly hot- I can't really take my eyes off her grotesquely short legs.

I swear you point that out in every thread
-

Jesus. What a load of balls. And I mean that in the bad way.

And Sting. Fuck Sting.
Last edited by webbtje at Aug 28, 2009,
He's one of those artsy types, that seem to be riddled with culture and diverse ideals...but, I just find him more pretentious than anything. I also do find those types of people pretentious.

However, that doesn't distract me from 2012 and how it can either be our destruction, or our evolution as man. It's cool to think about, unless of course that solar flare ruins everything. Becoming one with nature probably won't be too good for us.

Good show, i'm going to watch it anyways. It sounds like a pretty cool documentary.
Hold back personal opinions and look at the message, for its one of the most meaningful messages you'll encounter in your life. (what am I doing? this is the pit)
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Instead of accepting this as our demise, we should rise up and change. OoooOOOoOOoo

It's not that difficult of a message to figure out. It's not like it's new or anything...

There's a reason Obama says it..just because you have to exclude everything by the masses, doesn't mean that Obama doesn't have some stunning ideals. Which, is basically CHANGE.

I fail to see how this man is any different

Enlighten me?
It offends me that those people have actually got funding for that bullshit. I would be surprised if there was even slightest bit of sense or reason in that idiotic film.

And what's with them filming them filming the guy at the beginning? Do they really think it's a cool technique? Are they filming it just to prove that they really did film him and it's not edited? What's that about?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
You could have told us Ellen Page was only in it for 3 seconds. I wouldn't have bothered skimming it through it then.
TRANSFORMICE

*yawn* I hope the world does end in 2012 just so ****ty documentaries like this can't be made. Movies are for entertainment. If I wanted to see a bunch of pseudo-celebrities trying to make themselves seem deep and blow up their own egos I'd have watched all of those stupid f-cking Michael Jackson memorials.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

That might work, actually.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)