Alright, so I'm trying to get a file using Demonoid (*raises flameshield*), and once it downloads the torrent, it asks me what to open it with. I open it with Limewire 5, because it says that's the default, and from there it says it can't find sources. Am I supposed to let Limewire open it, and then let it find sources from there, or is there a better way?
Last edited by herby190 at Aug 28, 2009,
summon the demon
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by herby190
How safe is it as far as viruses?

It's a damn torrent application. It allows you to download files through torrents. What it does not do is look for viruses.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by herby190

If you're worried about viruses i'd just stop downloading things illegally right now.
I'm a real cool kid.
Limewire sucks.

Bittorrent and uTorrent is way better. Plus you don't get viruses from the application but from the torrent itself....
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Just because a daewoo dealership has a tune-up service doesn't mean that the ****ers know what they're doing (no offense to anyone who drives a daewoo. pleas don't torture your little one cylinder engines to mow my lawn and bump into me)
Quote by wesleyisgay
summon the demon

Quote by due 07
Expecto patronuuuussssssssss!!!!

If you have nothing meaningful to say, don't post.
Quote by herby190

Quote by TheClincher
What this guy said. I live by uTorrent.

TS, this is good advice, I swear by uTorrent as well and it has never failed me so far.
Quote by Pretty_Much
win.

Not really, actually, he even got the spell wrong. Kiss your soul bye-bye
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Aug 28, 2009,
Just wondering, if I turn off the computer when downloading something on Limewire, will I have to start the download from the beginning when I turn it back on, or will it pick up where it left off? And is it the same way with Utorrent?