What the hell happened to his voice on the album The Sound of Perserverance?
It's so much raspier than on other Death albums and it's irritating me a little bit. So what's the deal? Did all the years from singing the bowels of his lungs catch up to him? Or did he choose to start singing that way? I mean, I'm not bashing the guy, Human and Symbolic are tremendous albums, and there are moments on TSOP where it fits decently (flesh and the power it holds). I'm just wondering why the sudden change in voice?
It's just a natural progression. His voice never sounded the same on any albums.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Who?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
You know about the huuuuuuuuge thread dedicated to Death, right?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The thick coating of semen on his vocal cords finally dried, destroying the wet-gurgley sound he worked so hard to achieve.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Dude, that happens to everyone. ESPECIALLY heavy metal singers, none of them keep the same voice if they've had a lengthy career.

Look at Destruction, Slayer, Kreator, Metallica, Megadeth, etc.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
He's not sounding so good now...

Sorry.

diccccck comment
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
RIP CHUCK
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by KeepOnRotting
This, Chuck was so much better than Dime.

+1
I love the song, Spirit Crusher.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by KeepOnRotting
This, Chuck was so much better than Dime.

What does Dime have to do with this ?