http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061019222957AA1CDTa&cp=6

Please tell me this doesn't represent the whole population of America, please.

Do people honestly believe that a word is inherently evil? Swearing just seems to be taboo because it's taboo.

Here's some quotes.

Swearing should never be used. Carlos Mencia doesn't swear and so he's my favorite comedian.

No explanation needed.

I disagree with most people that Martin Scorsese is some great director. I have yet to see a film of his that does not rely on both unjustified violence and sex.

Gangsters who don't hurt anybody and never have sex. That's realistic. It also borders on glorification.
Yes..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
It doesn't.

/thread
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
I wanna slap you
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
no

/thread
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I don't see why this has to be aimed at Americans. Plenty of people have that view all over the world. There's more censorship in America, which could be why people there who haven't been exposed to as much profanity find it so troubling when they are. But I don't think it makes them stupid; it's hardly their fault.
Last edited by rigiddigits at Aug 28, 2009,
If you thought this was bad, read about the group The Family existing in Washington DC.

On topic: no, i've met many Americans who are not ignorant and quite intelligent.
Quote by rigiddigits
I don't see why this has to be aimed at Americans. Plenty of people have that view all over the world. There's more censorship in America, which could be why people who haven't been exposed to as much profanity find it so troubling when they are. But I don't think it makes them stupid; it's hardly their fault.

Now that i think of it was probably a mistake on my part. The Yahoo answers thing just seemed overwhelming American. Coming from Northern Ireland I have a reasonable idea of annoying conservatives outside of America.
We're not all idiots. It's just a very loud, obnoxious and protesty 18%. Please don't pan all of us as that idiotic.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
to answer your question, not all of them are.

but its true that comedians dont need to curse to be funny. i know quite a few myself that dont curse and are funnier than those who do...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Most people born and raised before the 80's are like that, not just Americans.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
it only represents about 60% of the population
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Yup. Every fucking one of us.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I forgot only American's used Yahoo Answers. You have no idea where those people are from.

This thread is just going to lead to a ton of flaming and pointless arguing.

Are all 07ers this stupid?