Fender used to make a MIM stratocaster in a satin finish. I used to own one of these but got rid of it when it I got bored with it. Lately I've been getting the itch to buy another strat but I was hoping to find a used one similar to the one I owned.

Anyone have a strat with the satin finish that they want to sell and/or trade?

Otherwise I would be interested in one that was all black in color.

No squiers please, just MIM strats. Also, I much prefer rosewood to a maple fretboard.
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
I'm stateside unfortunately.
I would imagine that the cost of shipping this overseas would be pretty high?
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
Hmm yes it will be. If it was a US strat it would probably be worth it but i doubt i could get a Mexican to you cheaper than you would pay for one over there. However if you like i am happy to look into the costs and post them up for you.

What a pity, my sister is flying into Detroit tomorrow. If i had known about your thread earlier i could have got her to bring it over for you and post it within the states.
Yes, that is a shame as Detroit isn't too far away.
Well, you may as well get a shipping quote if it isn't too much trouble. Every once and awhile overseas shipping can be "friendly". I suppose you and I may as well look into it.
How much cash did you want for the guitar?
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
Ok got my work Despatch department to look into it for me. Definately not "friendly" i am afraid. Added to the fact i will need to put it in a hard case to ship it, it would definately not arrive for less than you could get a great one Stateside. We would be looking at between £50 and £60 shipping.

Never mind, it was worth an investigation.