So, right now i have the possibility to purchasing a fender jazz bass (japan non-export) or a warwick corvette standard for almost the same price (around 800$), and im having a really hard time choosing between the two. I have tried various fenders in stores and loved the tone tone and feel, but ive never tried a warwick in person and havely only heard them off youtube videos,and thouhg i like the fender look better i like the tone of it just as much. I play a lot of variety, though for the most part classic rock, alternative rock and blues. I know what bass you buy is pretty much your preference, but any advice, or possible weighing of pros and cons would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Currently I own a MIM fender jazz and a corvette standard. Both are incredibly versatile basses that will sound good in pretty much any scenario.

They feel VERY different though. The warwick is one obese motherf*cker with a baseball bat neck, and on the other hand the jazz neck is one of the thinnest and fastest I've ever played. It took a bit of getting used to, but now I absolutely LOVE the warwick.

You really should try them both because they feel so different. I would definitely go with the warwick, but that's just me
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Last edited by NakedBassist at Aug 28, 2009,
If it were up to me, I'd go with the Jazz.
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115