Will they put casters on a 412 and how much would it cost?
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I don't know if they do it, but decent casters at Home Depot cost maybe $6-8 each. It's not difficult to do yourself.
I have a huge fear if rays.
^I know it's not, I'd just like to have it look nice if i can. Call it OCD if you will.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Haha I know what you mean. But it's not like it's something obvious you'll see all the time. If you do it yourself just make sure you put the casters pretty close to the edge.
^For equal distribution of weight, I assume?
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
It will look just as nice if you do it yourself.
If the cab doesent have the cutout for the pop-in type castors, just get the surface mount ones from the depot. 3 or 4 sheet metal screws each into the tolex/wood and that's it.
The cab might already have a cut-out for them. If so, just measure the hole and get the right kind.
Quote by CullenT
^For equal distribution of weight, I assume?

Yeah, my stupid raven cab came with plates built in to screw on casters and they're too far towards the center. It's not super critical but I just have to be a little careful which way I push it.
Quote by ChrisBW
Yeah, my stupid raven cab came with plates built in to screw on casters and they're too far towards the center. It's not super critical but I just have to be a little careful which way I push it.

Yeah, that makes sense. Btw, JSX into raven?

Although I can't say anything, I'll be running my SS Randall into this nice new avatar
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I put a set of castors on my combo. On one side i have a pair of that are steerable.
All 4 of them have brakes. They cost around $3.00 each. Just get the right size - not too big/tall - and not too small where they cant take punishment.
And get urathane or rubber wheels. Only get hard plastic if it's really tough and grippy. Don't buy metal wheels.