Karate Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe lets His Student murder Mentally Challenged guy?

There's videos of it all over I'm not gonna post a link and get banned.

I dont know if you people have caught wind of this yet. But this video was filmed back in the 80s and the "master" of this "dojo" just recently put it up on youtube, apparently thinking it was cool. It starts off kinda amusing with this guy obviously not being all there in the head and when they start fighting, it is pretty silly at first. Well, it quickly takes a disgusting turn. I dont think i could stand to watch the last few minutes a second time. It is graphic and brutal, so you have been warned

here some of the background to it

From what I could gather, this video is from way back in 1984 but just hit the Internet within the last few days. Details are scant as far as I can tell, but here are a couple of comments from the eBaum's World forum thread where I came across the vid:

CHINCHECKA: "Yeah just hit the internet.. This happened in 1984. They baited the man into the dojo and [Willie J. Dennis] severely beat him. Afterwards he was thrown into a dumpster and left to die. The police found him because someone reported that he was left in the dumpster."

CHINCHECKA (again): "Happened back in 1984, the men involved were never charged... The instructor [Bobby Joe Blythe] actually posted this video on his youtube account. It of course got taken down but he made a statement..

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

This **** is very disgusting. This ******* obviously thought it was cool and before taking the video down was going to put more like it up. Sites like Bullshido are all over it trying to find out if the guy really died and contacting local news stations about it. The bobby joe blythe douchbag has already been apeslammered and has his phone numbers and address all over MMA sites and the like
TL;DR

Some karate dude asked one of his students to kill a mentally challenged guy.

On topic: That's disturbing.

...or are you just trollin'?
Quote by joshua122593

On topic: That's disturbing.

...or are you just trollin'?

youtube it
i seen this video a little while ago and i heard that the mentally challenged dude did live
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
And the real world should care because?

Some mentally challenged homeless guy died. People die all the time, and most of the time they can do things for society. This guy couldn't. He got killed. Move on.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
*sigh*

Why don't we ever have good news?

Quote by SteveHouse
I read "1984" and immediatly thought, "fake."

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Wulphy
And the real world should care because?

Some mentally challenged homeless guy died. People die all the time, and most of the time they can do things for society. This guy couldn't. He got killed. Move on.

You are a piece of shit.
My God, it's full of stars!