Hi, so I have this guitar and my whammy bar doesn't lock in (It keeps fallin off) Are there any locks to buy or anything to solve this problem?
i dont think its suposed to if its an edge bridge as its a floating bridge not just a trem like on strats (eg)

not much point fixing it in cos if you carry it in a gig bag or whatever you'll have to take it off anyway if you dont want it to break
who needs a whammy bar to whammy??

but seriously, do mean it completly falls out? or falls down, and is really loose??
Schecter Sunset Custom FR
ESP LTD Ex-50
Vox VT50
Boss SD-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Macbook Pro, Alesis GuitarLink, Logic Studio 9
Well yeah I'ts loose like when I play palm muted it just little by little slips out...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Theres a screw underneath you can tighten...

No way!? Please show me I'm such a newb
like falling off the guitar?

has it done it for the entire time you've had the guitar?

it could be possible that you haven't pushed the whammy bar in far enough to lock it
Quote by IbanezPsycho

Holy crap Thanks a lot but i doubt that I have the skills to do this what if I brake something
Quote by Mantaz
Holy crap Thanks a lot but i doubt that I have the skills to do this what if I brake something

Just slam the trem into a dive bomb and hold it there with your hand. With the other hand allen wrench in hand adjust the screws.. Its simple..
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Just slam the trem into a dive bomb and hold it there with your hand. With the other hand allen wrench in hand adjust the screws.. Its simple..

Thanks I owe you one ;D everything works fine I must say that people here are very nice ;]