Does any one know, or have any idea of how much the new ESP V-ll due this fall will cost? Thanks.
I don't know but it's going to be very expensive... The prices on ESP guitars in the UK and European countries alike are set so high they're retarded.

Last I check for a MH-1000 in Sweden and they wanted the equivalent of 1800USD. Hell, the guitar goes for 800USD in the US. In the UK it's the same idiot price -.- Don't understand it, really
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Aug 28, 2009,
onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnineteneleventwelvethirteenfourteenfifteensixteenseventeeneighteennineteentwentyonetwentytwotwentythreetwentyfourtwentyfivetwentysixtwentyseventwentyeighttwentyninetwentythirtythirtyonethirtytwothirtythreethirtyfourthirtyfivethirtysixthirtyseventhirtyeightthirtyninefortyfortyonefortytwofortythreefortyfourfortyfivefortysixfortysevenfortyeightfortyninefiftyfiftyonefiftytwofiftythreefiftyfourfiftyfivefiftysixfiftysevenfiftyeightfiftyninesixtysixtyonesixtytwosixtythreesixtyfoursixtyfivesixtysixsixtysevensixtyeightsixtynineseventyseventyoneseventytwoseventythreeseventyfourseventyfiveseventysixseventysevenseventyeightseventynineeightyeightyoneeightytwoeightythreeeightyfoureightyfiveeightysixeightyseveneightyeighteightynineninetyninetyoneninetytwoninetythreeninetyfourninetyfiveninetysixninetysevenninetyeightninetynineonehundred!
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
It's an ESP so its gotta be expensive in the first place, ands its a new guitar so double the expense!

I'd say around 1500 quid mate. I want one!
* Neck-Thru-Body
* 25.5” Scale
* Mahogany Body
* Maple Neck
* Ebony Fingerboard
* 42mm Bone Nut
* Thin U Neck Contour
* 24 XJ Frets
* Black Nickel Hardware
* Gotoh Magnum Lock Tuners
* Gotoh TOM Bridge
* EMG 81 (B) / 81 (N) p.u.
* Finish: BLK
You could probably find something almost exactly the same for like half of the price.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
I'm gona say nearer £2000
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnineteneleventwelv ethirteenfourteenfifteensixteenseventeeneighteenni neteentwentyonetwentytwotwentythreetwentyfourtwent yfivetwentysixtwentyseventwentyeighttwentyninetwen tythirtythirtyonethirtytwothirtythreethirtyfourthi rtyfivethirtysixthirtyseventhirtyeightthirtyninefo rtyfortyonefortytwofortythreefortyfourfortyfivefor tysixfortysevenfortyeightfortyninefiftyfiftyonefif tytwofiftythreefiftyfourfiftyfivefiftysixfiftyseve nfiftyeightfiftyninesixtysixtyonesixtytwosixtythre esixtyfoursixtyfivesixtysixsixtysevensixtyeightsix tynineseventyseventyoneseventytwoseventythreeseven tyfourseventyfiveseventysixseventysevenseventyeigh tseventynineeightyeightyoneeightytwoeightythreeeig htyfoureightyfiveeightysixeightyseveneightyeightei ghtynineninetyninetyoneninetytwoninetythreeninetyf ourninetyfiveninetysixninetysevenninetyeightninety nineonehundred!

this guy works for ESP
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Don't hate! ESP makes great guitars.

I do agree that the prices in europe are rather krazy. In ye olde USA, I got my EC-1000 for $750.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
looks like i am going to be spending more than i was hoping to do, ah well there is all ways haggling, lol.