Just wondering, as most people say the Spidervalve sounds "Stale" at low volume's, but apperently brilliant at high, SpiderValve owners, have you tried it with an Attenuator? if so does it make it less sterile, if so, it could be an answer to many a problem..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I'd like to know this as well. There has to be some sort of way around the constant modeling amp issues.
my spider valve isnt a bag of potato chips... stale .. chips.. get it? lol! oh ****
trust me, I'm a professional
Quote by Ekofu
I'd like to know this as well. There has to be some sort of way around the constant modeling amp issues.

Exactly, i only played one for a short time, i did think it sounded good but could see where people were coming from, however, most people who have cranked it have said how even though the don't like it at low volume's its brilliant when the tubes really kick in, and for less than £1000, i could end up with an amp that hits the sweet spot and has all the versatility..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Quote by Ekofu

There is.

Don't buy it.
Quote by BeethovensBust
There is.

Don't buy it.

I never have bought one myself, luckily. But the point being, I'd like to find a way to make them sound decent. The versatility of them would be quite useful.
Quote by Ekofu
I never have bought one myself, luckily. But the point being, I'd like to find a way to make them sound decent. The versatility of them would be quite useful.

Buying a Vetta would be a better and cheaper option than a Spider Valve + attenuator.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by superfish1232
arent decent attenuators like $300? that doesnt sound worth it to me?

Exactly why I posted what I did.

You can buy a Vetta for around $400 if you troll Craigslist long enough.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Exactly why I posted what I did.

You can buy a Vetta for around $400 if you troll Craigslist long enough.

Shame im in the UK, they always seem to be expensive used.
Quote by ZanasCross