Page 1 of 2
I want to learn a piano tune preferably classical which sounds hard but isnt too hard (because im not that good). Ive done fur elise moonlight sonata and some jazz etc.
outro to "Lip gloss and black" by Atreyu
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
Underwater theme of Super Mario
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Quote by Juadafi
outro to "Lip gloss and black" by Atreyu

It's actually a decent little ending.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
The Piano solo of "Butterflies and Hurricanes" by Muse isn't difficult, but look awesome and is fast.

stratkat
Tocatta and Fugue in Dm. Easy as hell, and NOT meant for an organ.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Eruption transposed for Piano?

Most classical music actually sounds really impressive. Or Don't Stop Believing because everyone knows it
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
the main piano theme from Silverstein's album "Shipwreck in the Sand". You can hear it for a short while at the beginning of the song "A Great Fire", and then the guitar solo on the SONG "Shipwreck in the Sand". I bet it would some great if it were stretched out a bit. Check it out.
Last edited by Andrew C. S. at Aug 28, 2009,
I'd suggest the outro to "Adelleda", by Alexisonfire. It's relatively easy, and sounds really awesome.
The only thing I can play properly on piano is the start of Anna Lee by Dream Theater- thats pretty cool riff.

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
In threads like this, I always have to suggest Endless Rain by X Japan. Not too difficult but emotional and definatley sounds impressive. If you want something that sounds difficult and actually is, try Unfinished, which is just immensely difficult, especially the 2nd half.
Fur Elise

I learned it in about 3 days having never played piano before. Everyone recognizes it.

EDIT: Nvm, I see you already learned it.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Last edited by highwaysalmon at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by highwaysalmon
Fur Elise

I learned it in about 3 days having never played piano before. Everyone recognizes it.

The whole song's hard, but the intro's easy.
that cool instrumental song of the human abstract from nocturne, it's awesome but I can´t remember the name right now.
Do Lux Aeterna by Clint something.... It's really cool. Or play sonata number 16 by mozart, it's really hard because of the arpeggios... Learn Piano sonata no. 11 by mozart!!!
learn the hungarian rhapsody by Liszt or piano sonata in B minor by Franz Liszt.

Or even the interlude from Layla. Or Moonlight 3rd movement lol.
If you can play all of Fur Elise and Moonlight Sonata (grade's 7 and 8 I think), check out Bach's dad's Solfeggietto (grade 7 I think), it's pretty easy, but fun when you play it fast. Here's a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOrr1LK82rc (first one on YT), though he plays an easier version compared to the one I have.
Also check out Mozart's "Fantasia in D Minor" (grade 9, but the beginning and middle is pretty easy). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh03hyXq_E4). Pretty well known, mainly the middle bit.
If I think of more, I'll edit 'em in.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Do Lux Aeterna by Clint something.... It's really cool. Or play sonata number 16 by mozart, it's really hard because of the arpeggios... Learn Piano sonata no. 11 by mozart!!!
learn the hungarian rhapsody by Liszt or piano sonata in B minor by Franz Liszt.

Or even the interlude from Layla. Or Moonlight 3rd movement lol.

Yeah, that shit is really easy.
Quote by mulletboy14
Also check out Mozart's "Fantasia in D Minor" (grade 9, but the beginning and middle is pretty easy). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh03hyXq_E4). Pretty well known, mainly the middle bit.

Ooh, I can play that song. I r teh awesome.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Aug 28, 2009,
Taste of Regret - In Fear and Faith. Amazing piano intro, a tad bit difficult. Also Nocturne - Insomnium.
Quote by mulletboy14
If you can play all of Fur Elise and Moonlight Sonata (grade's 7 and 8 I think), check out Bach's dad's Solfeggietto (grade 7 I think), it's pretty easy, but fun when you play it fast. Here's a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOrr1LK82rc (first one on YT), though he plays an easier version compared to the one I have.
If I think of more, I'll edit 'em in.

I doubt it ive only been playing piano for 9 months.
fur elise is grade 1....
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by Metallicker.
I doubt it ive only been playing piano for 9 months.

Why are you still here? Song of Storms, right now.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by highwaysalmon
Fur Elise

EDIT: Nvm, I see you already learned it.

Did you learn the whole piece? I learned the whole piece with 90% perfection in 1 week without having played the piano before.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by Jaymz_515
Nokia Tune

this, that would be cool.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

In The Lost And Found (Honky Bach) - Elliott Smith
Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness - Smashing Pumpkins
Sweet Religion - Imogen Heap
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by Doppelgänger
Yeah, that shit is really easy.

Ooh, I can play that song. I r teh awesome.

piano sonata in b minor is easy peasy lemon squeezy..... that's why he is widely considered the greatest pianist ever. I wish there was a guitar tab for it on here, I want to learn those arpeggios!
Quote by Robin_OldSchool
Underwater theme of Super Mario

The Mario 64 one, or the Super Mario Brothers one?

I suggest "Maple Leaf Rag" by Scott Joplin, although it's a bitch to play. You might want to learn "The Girl with the Flaxen Hair" by Claude Debussy, too, since it's one of his easier pieces.
Check out some of Mozart's sonatas. I'm pretty terrible at piano but I have so much fun playing them so they can't be that hard.
Warner Bros theme.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Page 1 of 2