basically im off to uni in about a fortnight's time and ive been looking for a pedal which i can plug into my pc for playing/recording as to not piss off my fellow flatmates which provides decent quality (like the recordings ive got currently if possible) . I'm quite the noob when it comes to pedals as the only one ive ever owned was a digitech death metal pedal which i now use as a paperweight.

I've been looking at the Zoom G2-1U and it looks quite tempting but I want other opinions. My budget is £100 but if needs be, i can stretch to about £200 maximum. Multi-effects is a huge bonus as i fancy playing round with them, but I can sacrifice effects for decent recording quality.

Thanks
I just bagged myself a line 6 GX for the same situation, £69 and it's pretty darn good. Not great, but it does what i need and it comes with a couple of pieces of free software that you can record a fair amount of stuff on. The tones you can get are by and large rather digital, but i wasn't expecting anything that organic in the first place, and i won't be using it for any live work or gigs in any case. Would reccomend.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by dark_gilbert
I just bagged myself a line 6 GX for the same situation, £69 and it's pretty darn good. Not great, but it does what i need and it comes with a couple of pieces of free software that you can record a fair amount of stuff on. The tones you can get are by and large rather digital, but i wasn't expecting anything that organic in the first place, and i won't be using it for any live work or gigs in any case. Would reccomend.

i was gonna say get something like that.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.