So I'm finally here at college, all set up and whatnot, and I go to play some live before my floor meeting... only to find that the Cisco system the school set up wont allow my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet. The tech dept is closed already and I'm pretty annoyed. I can't believe that nobody here plays Xbox live. Anybody know what I can do so I can play Xbox live and not go crazy?
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
dude, i have the same issue here. it has something to do with them blocking off certain ports. i can't torrent, play any online games, or xbox live.

your best bet is to go to a wifi area or buy one of those wireless internet service providers.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
the real collage system is the n64
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
pfft make some friends; I've wasted good time on my Xbox and I've lost a few friends
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by wesleyisgay
the real collage system is the n64

Are you sure you've been through college with that spelling...?
You need a wired router. Connect your computer to it and log in, then connect your xbox...it should work.
Nope, no sig here.
Wait for the schools IT department to open back up? Few days max...bring them your 360's MAC address and they should be able to bypass it. Same goes for iPhone, etc. that can't use CCA. Might be able to share connection from a computer that's validated but not sure about that.
I had to register mine with the school and ****, but yeah once I did that it worked perfectly
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by that_1_dude24
Here's a weird thing about the 360, it can be used offline.

It's crazy shit yo.

hahaha lol
NEWCASTLE

UNITED!

My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-401QMNT
Marshall AVT150H
Peavey Valve King Cab
Quote by GNRjungle87
Are you sure you've been through college with that spelling...?

He spelt one word wrong.

You fail by being far to aware of literacy
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Quote by HeinousAnus
Wait for the schools IT department to open back up? Few days max...bring them your 360's MAC address and they should be able to bypass it. Same goes for iPhone, etc. that can't use CCA. Might be able to share connection from a computer that's validated but not sure about that.

Whats a MAC address?
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Quote by trivium036
He spelt one word wrong.

You fail by being far to aware of literacy

too aware..

Think it was just funny that college was spelt wrong...though he is right, classic Smash Bros on N64 got me through freshman year.

Quote by xMetalGodx
Whats a MAC address?

MAC address is a unique identification number for your system.

To find it for your console go to the Xbox Dashboard, then go to System>Network Settings>Edit Settings>Additional Settings>Advanced Settings. It should be a 12-digit code at the bottom of the screen under Wired MAC Address. If you bring this to your IT department at school they should be able to set you up.
Quote by that_1_dude24

It's crazy shit yo.

You can buy games like CoD: MW and just play the offline, you need multiplayer to get the most out of the game. Especially since MW2 is coming out in November.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
too aware..

Think it was just funny that college was spelt wrong...though he is right, classic Smash Bros on N64 got me through freshman year.

MAC address is a unique identification number for your system.

To find it for your console go to the Xbox Dashboard, then go to System>Network Settings>Edit Settings>Additional Settings>Advanced Settings. It should be a 12-digit code at the bottom of the screen under Wired MAC Address. If you bring this to your IT department at school they should be able to set you up.

Oh, ok. Thanks for your help. Hopefully it works out
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
Quote by that_1_dude24

It's crazy shit yo.

where have you been all my life???
Who plays Xbox when they're at college?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better things to do man!
Welcome to college bro...
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Quote by Steel8909
Who plays Xbox when they're at college?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better things to do man!

And there are better things to do than playing guitar. IMAGINE THAT!
Quote by metaldud536
And there are better things to do than playing guitar. IMAGINE THAT!

Lies. The entire point of going to college is to be That Guy With The Guitar.
You're gonna have to register your xbox with your colleges tech guys... simple phone call, i had to do it. you might even be able to do it online
Epi Les Paul (SD JB and SD Jazz (Both coil-split))
Ibanez RG Prestige (w/ killswitch)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Valveking 112 (w/ Man O War)
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Dunlop allas Arbiter Fuzz Face
BOSS DD-3 Delay
BOSS ML-2 MetalCore Distortion
Quote by Seref
Lies. The entire point of going to college is to be That Guy With The Guitar.

Until you actually get to college and it's actually "Another guy with a guitar"
Quote by metaldud536
Until you actually get to college and it's actually "Another guy with a guitar"

Well, I've seen a few... So I'll settle for That Guy With A Guitar Sitting Outside Chem&Phys 1006.
Quote by xMetalGodx
So I'm finally here at college, all set up and whatnot, and I go to play some live before my floor meeting... only to find that the Cisco system the school set up wont allow my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet. The tech dept is closed already and I'm pretty annoyed. I can't believe that nobody here plays Xbox live. Anybody know what I can do so I can play Xbox live and not go crazy?

How about studying, that's what you're in college for, right?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
How about studying, that's what you're in college for, right?

Hell no, people go to college to get wasted and have massive drunken orgies with multiple men and women in open public spaces, not to actually go places in life.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
too aware..

But oye, anyone for James Bond: Goldfinger?
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE