Hi, i have an epiphone g-310, and i want to replace the bridge pickup with a 57 classic alnico humbucker that i took out of a dot deluxe guitar. But the leads on the 57 classic are too short so im just gonna use some extra wire to splice with it. My question is, is there a specific type of wire i should use or will any type of wire work? I bought some two-conductor wire, but the wire on the 57 classic doesnt look like two-conductor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks