Hello guys

I've bought a USB interface and hooked up my guitar to the PC. I tried guitar RIG and the sound was great with the cable that came with the Yamaha ERG112 combo but it died. So I went to radioshack and bought this
I tried guitar rig 3 and the sound was so so horrible, so I decided to buy another cable, there are couple of guitar cables they sell

this one for 22$

This one for 23$

I am gonna go to radioshack and buy the last one. have you tried anyone of these? and what do you think of Monster multi purpose cable? it is for 29$
Monster® Performer 500 12-Ft. Instrument Cable

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3433883

Thanks.
I have a few of those curly cables. I have one going from my pedal board to my amp and from my PC usb audio interface to the PA. They work fine.
i have a couple radio shack cables and they've all been good to me. i have a 1/4" to 1/8" one for computer recording use, a pedal coupler, and two 1/4" to rca cables, none of them have given me any problems. just make sure whatever one you get that it's shielded.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I have a few of those curly cables. I have one going from my pedal board to my amp and from my PC usb audio interface to the PA. They work fine.

I recorded on guitar rig using the previous cable and after getting the new one and I noticed the old sound is much better than the new sound.

I am thinking of Monster cable that comes with life warranty.
^Monsters are the way to go. You can walk into a Guitar Center or Daddy's with a busted cable and they don't ask any questions. You don't even need a receipt.
30 bucks for a 12 inche cable is way overpriced, seriously, even if it has life waranty, if you treat your cables well they won't break.
I've had the curly one for about, oh, six years now? Wow. Didn't realize it had been that long. This thing still rocks like the first day I had it. It's been a mainstay of my rig forever.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i went and got my self some dimarzio cables not long ago and they're pretty awesome. they are a bit steep price wise though.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.