Poll: My secret admirer is.....
Poll Options
View poll results: My secret admirer is.....
A hot chick
84 10%
A man
187 22%
THAR SHE BLOWS!!!
203 24%
A joke
386 45%
Voters: 860.
Page 2 of 14
Go with one of your friends and just kind of hang out by the coke machine, acting natural. If you score, awesome. If it's a setup, just say you and your friend are hanging out and to piss off.

Win win situation if you ask me.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Be prepared for disappointment, but go out of curiosity. Who knows, maybe it was legit? The worst that could happen is that the same thing happens that happened in Carrie.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
a joke me thinks, no one on UG ever get's lucky

/..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

if she hot was you think she would have the courage too ask you upfront
Quote by CTFOD
Be prepared for disappointment, but go out of curiosity. Who knows, maybe it was legit? The worst that could happen is that the same thing happens that happened in Carrie.

TS, I hope you're alright with blood. There will be lots.
70% chance it is a weird/creepy/stalker girl.

I'm warning you now, don't fall into that trap.

Quote by kannon
if she hot was you think she would have the courage too ask you upfront

Yeah, this too.
LARGE TEXT
Last edited by Holy. at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Who is my secret admirer? Got any advice?

How in the hell are we supposed to know that?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
lol freshmen pranks FTW.
"Breasts the size of watermelons" is what Moses said to the Egyptians
Quote by XB0XDEM0N
lol freshmen pranks FTW.

Shut it 09'er
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
It's a joke by your friends. No one leaves notes anymore and no one watches people everyday.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Shut it 09'er

You must update us after the dance.
I'm a real cool kid.
Quote by The Lock
You must update us after the dance.

I will
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Who the **** arranges a meet like that these days when they could have just given you an msn or myspace or some **** like most people would I say it's a trap.
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
SKAK20BA Practice Bass Amp
Quote by haz_uk

-.- (slowly blinks)...

LMFAO

i love you.
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
i can't wait to see what happens. half of me wants this to be a happy ending, the other half...
Ok it could not be a prank b/c being a girl i have written the same kind of notes but i think it is a prank b/c i don't know any chicks that say cuite at the end like that... thought i am not like normal girls XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsnake
if God was a chick then once a month the world would blow up
Look for clues and stuff. She might have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you, meddling kid!

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Jehuty
What about the handwriting by the way? Is it really feminine?

Thats good thinking.
Hey kid, do what he says.
"Breasts the size of watermelons" is what Moses said to the Egyptians
If you are in band for anything other than the drumline, it's fake. BATTERY FTW!
Quote by XB0XDEM0N
Thats good thinking.
Hey kid, do what he says.

It is very girly and written in diffrent hilighter each word, i know no guy that would take the time to do that.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
It is very girly and written in diffrent hilighter each word, i know no guy that would take the time to do that.

Guys who want to embarass you.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
bad troll is bad
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by Autumnfallsbest

If they were going to prank you they would try to make it convincing. Just saying

Let us know how it all turns out.

srsly.

Quote by The Lock
Don't be the first to the coke machine.

your pic, advator and location all made me lol

but ts do it, just be prepared in case it's a prank
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by will123456789
a joke me thinks, no one on UG ever get's lucky

/..

I did once!!!!!!! I think, accidental touching while passing in the hall counts as sex right?

Right?!!!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Autumnfallsbest

Honestly man, I think its some older dudes trying to embarrass you. I say that because all the girls I know (Yes, I'm in The Pit and I talk to girls. *bows* Thank you, you're all jealous, I know.) don't take that much time writing things like that. Sounds like the pranksters overdid it in an attempt to make you think it was a girl. But I'm locally notorious for being cynical.

After failing at women many times over the years, I know how not to deal with things like this so here we go:

DON'T wait there by yourself. Its probably a prank, and you stand a good chance of getting laughed out of the place.

DON'T wait there with friends either. If this is in fact a girl, she is probably very shy, and thus resorts to putting notes in your band locker. If you're with a huge group, she won't approach you.

DO hang back and watch the meeting place. If she arrives, go talk to her no matter what she looks or acts like.

DON'T stick her up if she's fugly. Don't be an ass, just let her down nicely.

DON'T let people laugh at you. If it was a prank, don't let it get to you.

Hope that helps, although you're probably at the dance by now. Do tell how it goes. I'm stickying this thread until you post the results.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
I... have just become heavily invested emotionally in this. I'm pulling for you TS, and if you dont update this thread tonight, I'm gonna eat your firstborn son.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
You'll probably wait by the Coke machine, then get stabbed to death by one or multiple assailants. IS IT WORTH THE RISK, MANG?
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
So, the first week of high school for me. I thought it was amazing......and then i opened my band locker. Inside my locker was a note, it read:

"Grant (My Name)

Hey, I think you're really cool I watch you every day and I can't stand it anymore.
Will you meet me at the Howdy Hop? (Our school dance happening tonight) Meet me by the coke machine in the very back.
I really hope to see you there cutie

<3 Secret Admirer"

Who is my secret admirer? Got any advice?

Notes?

WTF is this, junior high?
Quote by haz_uk

i'd hit it

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none