Finished up mixing a Bush/Chili version of Black Sabbath's "Paranoid". Let me know how it sounds. I was stupid and really cranked it during mixing , so its probably hosed. Overall mix may be too bright. Give me your input. Thanks again to Chili over a Home Recording for lending me his vocals. Here is the link http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=8031461&q=hi

Everybody kept telling me to try and sing it. So here is version with me singing. http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=8035971&q=hi
Last edited by BushmasterM4 at Aug 30, 2009,
wooow! your sound is great, solis are great.

but yyour vocals are just ****ty. nobody can reach ozzys voice. sorry. rest is ****in amazing
Quote by SEbI666
wooow! your sound is great, solis are great.

but yyour vocals are just ****ty. nobody can reach ozzys voice. sorry. rest is ****in amazing

Thats ok !. Im playing all the instrument and another forum member lent me his vocals. I dont sing very well, so its a hell of alot better than if I did it. Im more of an "Offspring" type vocalist. Thanks for the listen !!!!
Quote by Themilkmaker
sounds good man. love that sabbath.

Thanks. I had fun with that one
the voice is just like "wat?" but the rest is very very good
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals
i really like the production on this track,

well done, and the other dudes vocals are not bad!
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
Quote by CEREBRAL-INFERN
i really like the production on this track,

well done, and the other dudes vocals are not bad!

Thanks. Im going to try and sing it for ****s and giggles.
Niiiiiiiice... although, just as a purely suggestive comment, I always think the best covers are the ones that take a song and give it a new genre. Take Crazy, originally by Gnarls Barkley, redone by Raconteurs and some other random blues guy.. Nice solo!

Yeah and vocals could do with some work..
Quote by Tay-ron
go listen to the sound of grass growing. then play it.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||| My Music
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||
|||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|
I like your voice on there better. It isnt quite as bored sounding as your friends. If you want to send me the instrumental version I can have my friend sing over it and he is very good in my opinion.
Quote by IC400Iceman
I like your voice on there better. It isnt quite as bored sounding as your friends. If you want to send me the instrumental version I can have my friend sing over it and he is very good in my opinion.

I'll post a music only tomorrow sometime. And send you a link.