Poll: are there women who like their bodies?
Poll Options
View poll results: are there women who like their bodies?
no, all women are insecure
54 53%
yup, there are tons
30 30%
yes, but they never shave. anywhere.
17 17%
Voters: 101.
Page 1 of 2
"My boobs are too big"
"My boobs are too small"
"I'm too fat"
"I'm too skinny"
"I hate my hair"
"I hate my eyes"

and on and on and on

seriously, is there a woman on this planet who actually LIKES her body? without constantly having to complain about 3 million things? I believe there isn't.
this needs a poll. a) no
and b) no

seriously.

EDIT: naturally, you add a poll just as i leave a comment saying you need one.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Most of the time they're just saying so people tell them the opposite or to make others feel better.
A woman steps out of the shower and looks in the mirror. She walks over to her husband and says "my boobs are too small ". The husband says get a piece of toilet tissue and rub it between them every day, they'll eventually get bigger.
So the woman does, a month later she goes to her husband and tells him it's not working. She asks him how on earth a piece of toilet tissue can make her breasts bigger, and he replies; "well it worked for your arse, didn't it?"

Hey-oh!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
no, all women are insecure

This has been well known for many years to be true.
I believe you are right Corey. I have never heard of a guy asking "Does this condom make my dick look small?"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yes, they're called women.

Only girls worry excessively about vanity.
I don't know but i'm getting oh so sick of hearing "I'm fat"

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by mulletboy14
Yeah, there are overconfident hot girls who know they're hot, and use that knowledge to get whatever they want.

in my experience these are some of the most insecure women, because once they stop getting as much attention, they start hating themselves and their body. this usually begins to happen as early as 23.

Quote by thewho65
Think about it; when's the last time you looked at yourself in a mirror and said, "You know, actually, I'm good."

meh, I could lose a little weight, but I'm fine.

EDIT: that was this morning.
I made out with a girl who loved her body the other day.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Talk with women once in a while. You'll eventually find people who are comfortable with who they are. And I agree that a lot of them fish for compliments using this tactic.
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
Quote by Fenderhippie69
I made out with a girl who loved her body the other day.

She use a dildo?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by nedthehead
Talk with women once in a while. You'll eventually find people who are comfortable with who they are. And I agree that a lot of them fish for compliments using this tactic.

said the 17-year old
Quote by Jackal58
She use a dildo?

On me?

NO! never.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by CoreysMonster
"My boobs are too big"
"My boobs are too small"
"I'm too fat"
"I'm too skinny"
"I hate my hair"
"I hate my eyes"

and on and on and on

seriously, is there a woman on this planet who actually LIKES her body? without constantly having to complain about 3 million things? I believe there isn't.

I have never, ever heard a girl say of herself, "I'm too skinny."

I wholeheartedly agree with you overall, however.
us guys, are the same.

it's just we don't verbally sound off as much as some women.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
I feel like I have met one or two girls who were content but just can't remember.
Quote by AlecMag
I don't know but i'm getting oh so sick of hearing "I'm fat"

+13258709. Ever notice it's never the fat girls who say "I'm fat?" It's because they know nobody is gonna honestly say "No way! you're so skinny!"
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by gavincandance
us guys, are the same.

Real men don't care what they look like. Just give them beer, Doritos and CoD4 and they couldn't give 2 shits.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Tbh I'm pretty happy with my body right now, but none of my other friends seem to be :/. I do think some of the time it's to fish for compliments but other times they really are insecure about their body. Also i do know a few girls who will always compliment themselves saying they have great legs or whatever but i think they're the most insecure girls out of the lot.

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
Quote by Marblesss
Tbh I'm pretty happy with my body right now, but none of my other friends seem to be :/. I do think some of the time it's to fish for compliments but other times they really are insecure about their body. Also i do know a few girls who will always compliment themselves saying they have great legs or whatever but i think they're the most insecure girls out of the lot.

+100 profile views for you.

including me

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by BD 425
I feel like I have met one or two girls who were content but just can't remember.

+13258709. Ever notice it's never the fat girls who say "I'm fat?" It's because they know nobody is gonna honestly say "No way! you're so skinny!"

This. I usually just reply with "Oh. Yeah, i guess"

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Fenderhippie69

including me

Me too. Girl, I love your hair!
Men set up (I don't mean to necessarily imply agency, it's simply the end effect) an ever-changing but unattainable version of beauty. No, most women are probably never content with their bodies because everything about how we live tells them not to be.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Fenderhippie69

including me

haha damn i thought that might happen, ah well i don't have any pictures showing my body so it doesn't matter :P

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

Quote by gavincandance
us guys, are the same.

This.

Everybody has something that they would want to change about their looks.
Quote by meh!
Men set up (I don't mean to necessarily imply agency, it's simply the end effect) an ever-changing but unattainable version of beauty. No, most women are probably never content with their bodies because everything about how we live tells them not to be.

I eat chips and pizza and drink beer. in what way am I setting an ever-changing unattainable version of beauty??
Quote by CoreysMonster
I eat chips and pizza and drink beer. in what way am I setting an ever-changing unattainable version of beauty??

Well that girl you wouldn't even look at after your first beer is going home with you after your tenth.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Well that girl you wouldn't even look at after your first beer is going home with you after your tenth.

Sir, that was poetic.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Me too. Girl, I love your hair!

haha thanks, i might dye it back to a normal colour for a bit though, like really dark brown. either that or dye it bright turquoise .

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

The worst is when they fix something they don't like, then try to find something else to complain about. Case in point, a friend of mine thought she was fat, so she went on a diet... A few weeks later, she started complaining about some of her clothes being too big

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Everybody has something that they would want to change about their looks.

Exactly. The only people who are "content" are the ones who a) don't need to complain to get compliments
and b) can look past their flaws since they're unchangeable
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Perfection 101
Exactly. The only people who are "content" are the ones who a) don't need to complain to get compliments
and b) can look past their flaws since they're unchangeable

yeah that's pretty much how i feel, nobody's prefect and people have to realise that (especially girls) and accept themselves for who they are.

i think pretty much everyone will go through a stage of not liking something about themselves 'cause that's just human but they have to get passed that like i did and now i'm alot happier .

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

Page 1 of 2