After reading the thread about Highlights from your time on UG, I noticed that there was a large amount of people asking about the memorable moments on the pit.
So I propose that this thread becomes about the explaining of, or linking to, the epic moments and threads in the history of the Pit.

Yes, I realise that this will either thrive or fail epically. Either way, I don't mind.
so you saw a thread about awesome moments on UG and thought "HEY! I should make a thread about awesome moments on UG!"?
A Message From Batman thread.

/thread
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by CoreysMonster
so you saw a thread about awesome moments on UG and thought "HEY! I should make a thread about awesome moments on UG!"?

Technically no, everyone in that thread is just saying "Hey, remember this?" and then there's about 5 people who say "No, explain" and it's not explained.
The purpose of this thread is for the great moments of UG to be explained so there are no more new users asking what happened all the time.

Quote by Demon Wolf
A Message From Batman thread.

/thread

Care to explain or set us up with a link to the thread?
Last edited by tyler_j at Aug 28, 2009,
Quote by tyler_j
Technically no, everyone in that thread is just saying "Hey, remember this?" and then there's about 5 people who say "No, explain" and it's not explained.
The purpose of this thread is for the great moments of UG to be explained so there are no more new users asking what happened all the time.

Care to explain or set us up with a link to the thread?

It was a very epic shoop thread. I posted a few times in it.