Idk if this belongs in the riffs & recording thread but its not to show off any riffs or anything its to ask if you came up with a lot of riffs and about a year later listen to them again.
I went through some of my old audacity files and boy oh boy did I improve on both riffs and soloing a year later hahaha. Every little riff back then I thought was so badass now sucks some major **** and most are very untechnical to how I play now (which I've only been playing 2 years now) hahaha.

Man I thought I was so badass making those s h i t t y riffs. how bout you guys anything similar?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Quote by Zaphikh
No. I'm proud of all the music I've ever composed and recorded.

Ha i was proud till I heard how messy I used to be. I even came up with a harder to play version of click click boom by saliva (i think thats the band) and I just heard it today and thought wow I heard that riff before. A lot of mine from beginning to 1st year of playing are an untechnical mess lol. And I used to think I was easily the best in my school which i kinda was (cuz not many ppl are in my school and not many play guitar)
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
When I discovered tremolo picking, I was done for. Every bloody song...
Quote by bfredder92
Ha i was proud till I heard how messy I used to be. I even came up with a harder to play version of click click boom by saliva (i think thats the band) and I just heard it today and thought wow I heard that riff before. A lot of mine from beginning to 1st year of playing are an untechnical mess lol. And I used to think I was easily the best in my school which i kinda was (cuz not many ppl are in my school and not many play guitar)

Quote by Zaphikh
ha
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt