Yeah, if that description makes much sense hahaha. Honestly I couldn't tell you the inspirations for this, it's definitely an amalgamation of many styles I've listened to and explored. It has a multimeter acoustic/electronic part in the middle that I have no idea where I got the inspiration from... but I'm proud of it. This is also my first shot at writing drums so if there are any strange/impossible parts that's why. Overall I feel it's pretty cohesive... give it a shot and I'll return the favor.

Note: The synth drums track (which isn't all that audible or intricate anyway) had to be removed from the GP5 version to make it meet file size requirements.
Attachments:
The Greatest Stress_new1.gp4
The Greatest Stress_new1_lite.gp5
Actium
Prog-metal/post-rock straight from the mountains of Colorado.
FFO: Intronaut, The Contortionist, Explosions in the Sky

Our first EP benefitting wildfire relief in Colorado is now free on Bandcamp! Dig it.
I'd like to hear this with vocals. I really like the guitar work and so on. defiantly a good one!
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. Any criticisms would be appreciated as well. Let me know if I can look at anything for you.
Actium
Prog-metal/post-rock straight from the mountains of Colorado.
FFO: Intronaut, The Contortionist, Explosions in the Sky

Our first EP benefitting wildfire relief in Colorado is now free on Bandcamp! Dig it.