Poll: What do u think?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do u think?
Burress's Jail-Time is Too Long
7 58%
Vick's Jail-Time was too Short
5 42%
Voters: 12.
So i was thinkin about Plaxico Burress being suspended and goin to jail. The news reports that he will go to jail for 2 years. Now consider, that Michael Vick went to jail for TWO years. He KILLED a sould I repeat, KILLED a living thing and he went to jail the same amount of time as a criminal of a Weapons Charge. Any thoughts?
Let me also say that Vick is already back in the league, after killing multiple dogs
Last edited by Lagunaguitar at Aug 28, 2009,
Don't carry an unregistered gun in NYC.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Lagunaguitar
So i was thinkin about Plaxico Burress being suspended and goin to jail. The news reports that he will go to jail for 2 years. Now consider, that Michael Vick went to jail for TWO years. He KILLED a sould I repeat, KILLED a living thing and he went to jail the same amount of time as a criminal of a Weapons Charge. Any thoughts?

Donte Stallworth killed a guy, and isn't going to be in jail for that long.

PS: We already talked about this once, I remember Jackal in the thread.
IMO Vick has paid his dues. Hes given so much back to humane societies/shelter/etc. He did a terrible thing but with all of the attention he drew in and all of the things hes done, hes probably saved more dogs than hes killed. This all coming from a dog lover.

and Burress is an idiot.
Quote by Jackal58
Don't carry an unregistered gun in NYC.

This

That and the law Burress broke in New York was a recently passed law with a new minimum sentence for breaking it, they had to come down hard on Burress, you can't enact a new law then brush under the rug cause a wide receiver broke it