Page 1 of 2
Alright, I live in an apartment complex across from the University in southern Oklahoma. My problem is that every morning, starting from around midnight til about 5, all I can hear is the constant thump of bass from my neighbors stereo. I like hip-hop and everything, but not when I'm trying to sleep. So I've found a solution, but I need your help. Next time I'm woken up I'm going to drag my stack to his door, turn it to ten, and give him the most brutal musical beating ever. But in this solution, another problem comes up. What song do I play? I can't just go over there and start ****ting out some pussy ass riff. I'm talking brutal. I want something that even I won't be able to handle. So, Pit, can you help me?
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Haha...Thats what my girlfriend said. But it's gotta be more than that.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Run in naked screaming Blood And Thunder whilst waving your dick in their face and knocking over their personal possessions.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
some cannibal corpse would probably destroy him, or some suicide silence
R.I.P foREVer
So, how is that a problem? By the way, Lemon Pledge. Awesome. Hats off to you sir.

Quote by freedoms_stain
ICB?

Or maybe some Slayer. One of those interchangeable chugga-chugga-chugga riffs they have.
kill all humans
Have you asked them to turn it down?
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
I Cum Blood. I'm serious about this. Do it.
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
messiahbollical- whitechapel

amazing song
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Pleh Stairwai To Hevens!
"Breasts the size of watermelons" is what Moses said to the Egyptians
play ghost of perdition by opeth REALLY LOUD
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Xeron Brigs
Have you asked them to turn it down?

Lol yes I have. This has been going on for a few months. Both of us have even been arrested for fighting over it.

Quote by freedoms_stain
This Mortal Coil by Carcass

or Conquer All by Behemoth

or Blood On Your Hands by Arch Enemy
GO BRAVES
Last edited by Thespade22 at Aug 28, 2009,
Yer doin it all wrong. You just want to play some Mariah Carey just loud enough for them to hear. On a never ending loop. Insanity will come forthwith.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Your guitar will hate you for tuning this low, but listen to the song and you'll get it. Its perfect.

Carbomb by The Acacia Strain

'nuff said.
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
play some all that remains man.
Six??
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Quote by Jackal58
Yer doin it all wrong. You just want to play some Mariah Carey just loud enough for them to hear. On a never ending loop. Insanity will come forthwith.

You sir, have just given me the best answer yet. If this doesn't work, I'll just rush in and break his stereo with my bass.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I would just let it feedback like a mofo.

If you want to be more sonically generous, grab a synth and introduce him to the 80's.
Skynet by The Acacia Strain.
Or anything by TAS for that matter.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
hell, just make noise. really high notes...
oh and do random squeals, he'd hate that.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Quote by fattymcfatten
You sir, have just given me the best answer yet. If this doesn't work, I'll just rush in and break his stereo with my bass.

Hasn't failed yet.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Spermswamp

why do you have to play it?

just take the biggest stereo you can take to your door and blast job for a cowboy and all that remains

or ABBA
Quote by JazzNick67
why do you have to play it?

just take the biggest stereo you can take to your door and blast job for a cowboy and all that remains

or ABBA

The playing it myself part is just for dramatic purposes. But after careful consideration and the fact that I already know the song, I think I'll play Knee Deep by Job for A Cowboy, but only if playing Mariah Carey doesn't work. I might just cover a Mariah Carey song and make it as metal as possible. Not sure if it's possible to get more metal that Mariah Carey though

Quote by freedoms_stain
ABBA is a good choice. 24hrs of Dancing Queen will drive out all sorts of evil spirits.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
WAIT. This is a bad idea to bring your amp there...what if he comes out, beats the living hell out of you, and then smashes your amp because you're being an obnoxious twat?

You need to think this one through. You need to set up a system so you can play loudly in your house, but they can hear it even louder in theirs
All Night Long by Lionel Richie, all night long. Then when daybreak arrives, give them 15 minutes to think that they've made it through the night. The opening drum solo of Dancing On The Ceiling will finish them off.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
do the classic 'order 40 pizzas to their house' prank

and of course, blast never gonna give you up

EDIT: I also still stand firmly next to ABBA
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Run in naked screaming Blood And Thunder whilst waving your dick in their face and knocking over their personal possessions.

There really is no alternative.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I know this thread is a bit old, but take a guitar and stick the pickups right infront of the speaker and let it feedback.
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Page 1 of 2