Another song in the Suffocation/Cryptopsy/Disgorge vein.

Supposed to be part of an EP, but I doubt I'll have enough time to get it recorded anytime soon, but it's fun to write this stuff. Don't mind the weird fade at Bar 59...either ignore it or fix it if you really couldn't stand it.

Lyrics are in the info (F5). Don't mind the lyrics in the drum track, my brain does't feel like thinking why they're there

About 3 minutes long.

Enjoy.
Attachments:
insa.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
the intro is good like it alot like the verse riff very nice i like the harmonies like at bar 28 the guitar break is cool but a bit generic but it doesnt last for long. bar 45 is very nice i like the 9/8 bars very nice and brutal. the drums are especially good. the next riff is good it will sound alot better on real guitar cuz the harmony makes it sounds thin on guitar pro. breakdown is very nice i like it a lot. i like the rest but ive already commented on it cuz there preused riffs. overall its a bit generic but not that much and it could really use a solo especially at a fast part maybe before the breakdown?

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1191052
Rattle Your Goddamn Head!
Intro sounds sick man, love the tremelo for 4th and 3rd fret, nice harmonization there too, dissonance ftw

Bar 37 was my fav, def. some good death metal right there

The heavy riff was also sick, the time changes really added to it, reminded me of Cannibal Corpse for some reason.

Bar 61, jesus christ, I can't pick that fast with the string skipping, making me jealous haha

Sounded sick overall

10/10 in my books, great death metal song =D

crit my latest: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21404315#post21404315
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."