Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
NEVER go by reviews on guitar center or related sites. It's usually a bunch of stupid people reviewing products with which they have no idea how to use.

Anyway, in my experience, I would save up. I found out the hard way that cheap PA systems aren't really worth it. I would save up some more under you can get a better one.
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War
well is there anything you can recommend that my band can get now so we can actually hear the vocals during band practice?
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EXH Metal Muff
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
Chech out a Yamaha Stage Pass. Pleasently surprised by the sound. The mixer is built right into the back, or you can remove it and mount it on a regular mic stand. The whole set up with 10" speakers is $900 to $1000 depending on where you buy.
If you were willing to spend a little more, however, I'd go with the new JBL 500 series. Best sounding PA I've ever played through, and 15" speakers are enough to suite any venue you're likely to play.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by Minderbinder
Chech out a Yamaha Stage Pass. Pleasently surprised by the sound. The mixer is built right into the back, or you can remove it and mount it on a regular mic stand. The whole set up with 10" speakers is $900 to $1000 depending on where you buy.
If you were willing to spend a little more, however, I'd go with the new JBL 500 series. Best sounding PA I've ever played through, and 15" speakers are enough to suite any venue you're likely to play.

dont want to sound like a prick but the two he posted were 200 so hes obviously on a low budget.....
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
What are you planning on using it for? Gigging or just practice? Just vocals, I assume?

They're fine for practice, but have nowhere near enough power for regular gigging with a band - and the speakers sound horrible.

Try and save another $100 if you can and look on Craiglist/eBay - that's the only way you'll get a PA good enough for regular gigging in this price range.
I've got the phonic 620. i got it instead of an acoustic amp. Use t for so much more now. Great bang for the buck. had it almost 4 years with no issues.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
we are mostly planning on using it for practice and just vocals, but i guess having one that we could also use during gigs would be good
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EXH Metal Muff
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
would it be cheaper to buy everything separetly instead of buyin a package and we already have 2 mics
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EXH Metal Muff
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
I doubt it. This was pretty cost effective. The only thing I got separate were mics also. Mine is a 6 channel and everyone can plug in. It turned my house into the jamming place over night. Now they only bring their amps if they want to. People really don't like carrying alot of stuff.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
ebay. my lead singer got a 800 watt kustom pa for like 400......

but the dumbass never goes past like 2 and we cant hear him..
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
+1 to phonic equipment. I have the 720 powered mixer and it's full of win. I've gigged it twice monthly for 2 years odd and it's still holding up.
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EXH Metal Muff
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
Last edited by LG555 at Aug 29, 2009,
^

That looks good, only difference as far as I can tell are the speakers. The woofer on the cheaper one is 2 inches smaller, and the more expensive one just looks better quality.
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?