Because some take longer to heat up, and some are just lazy...

And some because that would like, kill the universe or something...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Aug 28, 2009,

I think it's because of the thickness of the shells, and the position in relation to the microwaves, like how it doesn't cook evenly.
Because you touch yourself at night.............or what TheBigProjekt said
The law of Popernication states that because of the mass of each kernal, they will not always pop at the same time. The heat needed to make them pop is proportional to their mass, thus the greater the mass the longer the time to pop.

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
Quote by CoreysMonster
some of the kernals are from Mexico and take longer to do what they're supposed to.

BURN
that would be awesome if they all just popped up at once.. bowl of seeds than bam! popcorn
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
See all the kernals are pretty close to the same mass, just give or take a few grams but a bag of popcorn can continuously pop for over 2 minutes!

My mind has been blown
Proghead and Proud
Depending on how close the colonels(sp?) are to the heat in comparison to other colonels. Also the slight differences in the make up of each colonel. That's just me guess.
Quote by CoreysMonster
some of the kernals are from Mexico and take longer to do what they're supposed to.

I'm Mexican and I found this ****ing hilarious. Congrats sir.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
the kernels vary in water content and shell thickness.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Depending on how close the colonels(sp?) are to the heat in comparison to other colonels. Also the slight differences in the make up of each colonel. That's just me guess.

spelled Kernal

Colonel = KFC
Quote by mmolteratx

I'm Mexican and I found this ****ing hilarious. Congrats sir.

I'm of Mexican decent as well and find alot of Mexican jokes ****ing hilarious. of all the stereotypes, we get the one of being lazy and sleepy. I think I can live with that
Just do Repop. You eat your bag of popcorn and then after words when all the unpopped kernels are in the bottom, just re-pop it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the amount of moisture in the kernel. I took a tour of an Ag Lab once, and there has to be a very precise amount of moisture in the kernel to produce popping. They could have been lying to me, but I believe them.
Quote by mort1
know im in the wrong forum
im not stupid........... duh
if you havent notised there is alot of ignorant people here,,,,,,,
Yeah microwaves dont use heat to cook food. Or else they would be called Infrared waves...
Quote by dougl126
Yeah microwaves dont use heat to cook food. Or else they would be called Infrared waves...

....The waves go into the food, vibrating, causing friction, heating the water in the food, heating the food....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Aug 28, 2009,