hey man. great song. i love the guitar playing/tone. reminds me of skynyrd. i may have heard an early version of this a few weeks ago, as it seems familyer. anyways it sounded good. i liked the lyrics and the singing was good. but it seemed to almost not quite fit with the music in a way. if you dident record the vocals live with the guitar, i think you should. it would just sound more "real" for a lack of a better word. maybe im just weird that way, but if you realy listen to it, i think you will hear what i mean. it sounds like it wasent recorded at the same time as guitar/drums. otherwise i loved it. good rocking song.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1191206
The sound quality sound nice to me, studio?

I prefer Miss Molly, sound very cool, the guitar and the vocal is great.
I like the solo in Terracotta Sunrise.
I like your rock/grunch tone.

This as nothing to do with your song, but i like your band pic.

Maybe you should add a bit of back vocal, it can add something to your songs.

That it, keep it up and tell me if you got new stuff.

-MDP
Quote by MangeuDePoutine
The sound quality sound nice to me, studio?

I prefer Miss Molly, sound very cool, the guitar and the vocal is great.
I like the solo in Terracotta Sunrise.
I like your rock/grunch tone.

This as nothing to do with your song, but i like your band pic.

Maybe you should add a bit of back vocal, it can add something to your songs.

That it, keep it up and tell me if you got new stuff.

-MDP

Thanks for listening! We recorded it at home so we were pretty happy with the quality considering. In the future we're gonna try to add some backing vocals to improve the singing overall.
Great, especially for doing it yourselves! Really like the nice fat guitar sound. The solo really grooves. The singer has potential, I just think he needs to get a little older so his voice is more mature. (No offense is meant by that, I think that of most singers around this age, especially myself!) All in all a great home recording.

I'm hoping you'll check out my bands latest effort, and comment it on this UG thread.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192207

Thanks!
nice song. I could never write something like that. I think that it would be better with a little less overdrive to start, but thats a minor personal preference anyway. Good quality as well. Better than my s***ty home recordings. ooh some backing vocals in the chorus would be sweet... maybe just on the second chorus just to add some movement. And did u use a wah in a fixed position or something for the solo? i liked that tone.

Hope you have the time for mine! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192459
Quote by Tay-ron
go listen to the sound of grass growing. then play it.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||| My Music
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||
|||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|
Hi, Im the lead guitarist/ singer for this band (The Black Chromatic)

To awnser your question, yes I did use a wah in a fixed position for the solo (good ear!). The wah is a Dunlop Hendrix signiture wah and I also used a Hartman Germanium fuzz for that prickly fuzz sound.

Thanks for the input!