some of you might have seen the thread i made the other time about me having lost it with tube amps.

i'm going to start exploring modelling technology as a cheap alternative to buying numerous amps and pedals. at the moment it's working rather well in my bedroom.

soon i'll give it a shot at small live shows. i have no idea how it will perform. but i'll have backup amps just in case for now.

Awesome!

I love those!

Will you run it straight into a PA, or through an amp?

HNPD!

btw- nice pictures

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
if i'm going to run into PA, my (somewhat unsure) logic tells me.. everyone else has to be either miced or run in the same PA too. or else it'll be very messy.

but i'm a strong believer of running all instruments into the same output (PA) when it comes to a live show.
Quote by AkiraSpectrum
can i have it?

^_^

no.

very nice It's actually quite refreshing to see someone on UG not worshipping teh tubeezz!!onE!
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

There is a reason why people worship the tube tone.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Quote by demitriv

that doesn't mean tube is better, though.

a couple of weeks ago i went back to my old marlin solid state amp just for a laugh and was pleasantly surprised - for a cheap amp, it's not bad at all.

hnpd - i've tried the boss GT-6 and it was alright (actually, it was quite good!), never got to try a GT-10 though - from what i've heard it seems very good though.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by demitriv

I know, I'm one of them. Was merely saying a difference in opinon is always nice to have. Personally I quite like SS amps as well as tube so
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Hnpd man
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
A friend of mine had one of those.Sounded terrible,but that's probably cos he had no idea how to use it or set it up right in the first place.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
A friend of mine had one of those.Sounded terrible,but that's probably cos he had no idea how to use it or set it up right in the first place.

it's true..... it's not easy to use.

that fact is slow hitting me hard now.