Hey guys. I've been working on a place called ocean beach for 2 summers, and my cousin whos 26 lives there as well and will be living there for a while. I want to live there the summer after next with about 15 other people that i dont know besides a girl I know. She will be 18 then and i will be 16 turning 17 that summer and going into 12 grade. I need some help convincing my parents to let me live there in 2 summers, as they know there is a lot of partying there and my mom is overprotective and doesnt want to let go of me. Any suggestions?
Stay home and play pokemon.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I read "Help with conceiving parents".
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
you're 15. you're asking your mom to let you go someplace where there are 18 year old kids wearing next to nothing and lots of alcohol. you want to go alone.

stop being a douche and invite her along.
convince her by showing how mature you are?

i.e. :

1. great academic year
2. no late night partying
3. chores and what-not
4. other activities.

edit : didn't know you were 15. just stay home and do well in school.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Last edited by gavincandance at Aug 28, 2009,
You're not going to convince your mom to let you do anything. You're 15 and any mother that would let her 15 year old son live with 15 other people during the summer knowing that there's going to be lots of partying would be completely mad.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by CoreysMonster
you're 15. you're asking your mom to let you go someplace where there are 18 year old kids wearing next to nothing and lots of alcohol. you want to go alone.

stop being a douche and invite her along.

well played
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."