Well I'm gonna have about AU$400 to spend on a present to myself for my birthday. What should I buy? I've considered: xbox 360 Pro, save up another 50 for the elite, save up 100 for a PS3 Slim, get a wii, or a giggable SS amp. Keep in mind, i dont have a band, but am getting one together when i move out next year hopefully. I'm open to other suggestions too, Pit.

buy yourself an epic cake the size of a bus and eat it with all of your friends and family and make people you don't like watch.

now THAT would be 400$ well spent.
Buy some friends that will get you some cool gifts.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Probably sounds lame but save your money. Wait until you have enough money to get something that you will be really happy with and proud of.
The guitar is something you can take on the beach, put on the plane, take it to the bedroom…and if you have a fight with your wife, it’s the first thing you reach for. It’s a psychiatrist, a maid, a prostitute, it’s everything. - Les Paul
Don't get an SS amp, no matter what you do. I am through with those things myself.

Look into an Orange Tiny Terror combo amp. They're cheap enough now I think, switchable between 7 and 15 watts, making it perfect for practicing, and you can mic it up however you want, making it suitable for gigging too. Plus, it can make amazing sounds. Great tones from that thing.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Save up for a decent tube

To hell with SS, they're only good for gigging or if you're a chevy fan.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
gift money is always good for pedals and other small guitar related stuff, you just seem to get more enjoyment from lots of small things(big things are more enjoyable when you earn the money)

i just bought me a eq pedal and components to make an acoustic pickup from scratch with some of the remains of my graduation money
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by CoreysMonster
buy yourself an epic cake the size of a bus and eat it with all of your friends and family and make people you don't like watch.

now THAT would be 400$ well spent.

You sir, are a mad genious!
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
ok elite just went down to $300 as says xbox.com so u can pretty much buy that, or u could buy an arcade that wont get the red lights, and just buy a bigger hard drive on craigslist. or wait for the zune hd, or itouch 3g, hell its ur choice, and also modern warfar 2 is comin out so i would get that too
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

I say 360 Elite or PS3.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*