so im having a whole lot of fun playing around with the speed and feedback knobs on the delay i have going on podfarm, and i want to record the cool sounds you get as you change back and forth while playing.

if i play like normal and fiddle with the knobs while recording, the udio being recorded is the same and it will just play with whatever tone is in podfarm when i next hit play (not recording any of the adjustments)

i tried putting my audio device as "stereo mix" then doing it through podfarm, but nothing came up in reaper. i think this is because stereo mix is your laptop speakers, and i have podfarm going through the headphone out on the actual interface.

so how can i record what i hear coming out of my headphones through podfarm?

hope i explained it well enough.
thanks you.
Use the output jack your headphones are in and feed it to an input elsewhere and record that.

I don't know how the quality will be, but it'll work.
uhgg, so headphones out on my interface, running into line in on my laptop, then set my audio device as line-in and play through the podfarm standalone.

is this the only way it will work?
Well if it's possible, try running the headphones out to an input if you have more than one. Otherwise you might have to do it through the line in.
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
so im having a whole lot of fun playing around with the speed and feedback knobs on the delay i have going on podfarm, and i want to record the cool sounds you get as you change back and forth while playing.

if i play like normal and fiddle with the knobs while recording, the udio being recorded is the same and it will just play with whatever tone is in podfarm when i next hit play (not recording any of the adjustments)

i tried putting my audio device as "stereo mix" then doing it through podfarm, but nothing came up in reaper. i think this is because stereo mix is your laptop speakers, and i have podfarm going through the headphone out on the actual interface.

so how can i record what i hear coming out of my headphones through podfarm?

hope i explained it well enough.
thanks you.

are you using Podfarm as a plugin in Reaper? or is it standalone?
If it's in reaper you can record the knob movements (look up automation) and then bounce the track down using File > Render. If it's standalone afraid you'll have to use the tried-and-tested headphone-in method.
Quote by Tombe
With pedals you can throw your guitar down for an impromptu pedal drone solo, whereas if you did that on a rack it would just look like you were programming your washing machine.
Use multiple tracks, or does Podfarm support midi controlling, like having a midi track with "messages"