ok this might sound weird but ive finished VIII, X and im currently up to Sephiroth on VII, but i swear every game ive played makes me like attached to the characters. eg: when aeris died, i cracked the ****s and boycotted VII for a week. does it happened to anyone else? or am i just gay
there is a final fantasy thread lol hang on.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
I finished X and I have to say I pretty much cried at the end. I want my ps2 back now

Oh god ;_;

Then they went and made X-2 and ruined Yuna by making her more whorish. It's all Enix's fault!
Yes. All of them but 9 made me cry at some point.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
ive NEVER played final fantasy, i reallu should get them though what are the best
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by sketchy z
ive NEVER played final fantasy, i reallu should get them though what are the best

Get 9.
Quote by imdeth
Oh god ;_;

Then they went and made X-2 and ruined Yuna by making her more whorish. It's all Enix's fault!

I got like half way through x-2 before I realized how gay it was and stopped.

I was recently informed that FFXII was made two or so years ago. My mind was blown/
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Get 9.

ok and they are all for playstation or ps2?
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
I stopped playing when I had to train chocobos. You're only weird if you have trained chocobos. And liked it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Not in FF, but in Ace Combat 5 when Edge was shot down, I raged and when Chopper died...

Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by imdeth
Oh god ;_;

Oh stop...like you never looked at her side boob in X
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Not in FF, but in Ace Combat 5 when Edge was shot down, I raged and when Chopper died...

Dude, I got a lump in my throat when Chopper said "I sure am gonna miss that voice." and then crashed.

And I just recently beat FFVII, and I'd have to say it's the best plot in a game I've played.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Yeah, Final fantasy has a good story line.

In other games like halo, when my team mate dies, I usually get really sad, especially if I shot him....I start over when possible
maybe I'm weird.