Ok, so I work in a meals to go section of a grocery store, where we serve reay to go chickens, sandwitches and all...

Anyways I'm on cash and this lady comes up to me, saying she wanted a refund on this chicken she bought from us, from a different location, saying it was under cooked and still raw. So I look at the recipe and notice she bought it from a different store with a similar name to ours.

I told her that we are called the Real Canadian Superstore, which is under Loblaws, her recipe said sometihng like Independant Grocer's Superstore or something like that. Anyways she just looked at me with evil eyes and demended to speak with the manager... Finally storms out of the store after my manager told her theres o way we can give her a refund.

Like wtf? It's not even the same store and she wants a refund. It's like buying a pair of jeans from Wal-Mart and wanting to return it to Zellers

Any other dumbass customer stories?
How Dare You Sir! My Father Was A Dumbass Customer!
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Lots O' F x
How Dare You Sir! My Father Was A Dumbass Customer!
Last edited by Fat Lard at Aug 29, 2009,
I sold over 200 lottery tickets within four hours of work today. I think that speaks for itself.
I love customers that are like "I am never shopping here again!!!"

Is that supposed to make me mad? It means one less dumbass I have to deal with
ITT : ****ty stories from people with ****ty jobs
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I work at a grocery store too and sometimes people sh*t on the floor of our bathrooms

...and i have to clean it up
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Fat Lard

You're laughing? He lost his leg trying to return and apple to the wrong grocery store, you asshole! But he did it with pride! And that's damn well more than I can say about you!
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by illuminatiano
ITT : ****ty stories from people with ****ty jobs

My job isn't shitty.
The other day, an old lady walked into the bakery I work at, and asked me for some yeast. Fair enough, but when I told her that we don't sell raw ingredients to customers, she decided to stay and insist for the next five minutes. She was saying stuff like "Oh, I don't want much, I only want a dollar's worth" and "Come on, I know you have yeast here, you're a bakery! I just want a bit, can't you just make an exception". I was almost at the point of shoving her head into the slicer when she finally left, shaking her head in disapproval.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Aug 29, 2009,
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Alex Vik
Notalwaysright.com

Thank you, I've found a new second favorite website. My list is now

facebook
that thing
and UG.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
i'm a cook at a ****ty sports bar. me and my older brother are the only 2 cooks, so we have to do all of the dishes, and bust down everything/clean it ourselves. so naturally, that involves a mop. i swear to ****ing god, if one more fitted hate wearing piece of **** says "CLEANUP ISLE 3" im going to **** in their food. i wont even try to hide it either, just a perfectly placed log, draped across their cheeseburger.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
I worked at a Dry Cleaners and a customer bitched at me about stains and the slip clearly said the name of the dry cleaner across town. I even pointed that out and she continued...full out yelling.
i work at a farm that doubles as a food store. we sell the stuff we grow.

once while working in the store, this lady came in with a dog in her arms, like one of those little dogs. when we told her she wasnt allowed to bring her dog in the store, she FREAKED out, and went all crazy causing this huge scene. it was RIDICULOUS.
I have had customers scream at me because they didn't like the way I handed them their receipt, to the point where their obscenities could be heard from five or six registers away.

I have gone to help people at the self checkout lanes before who have said "I use these things all the time, and I hate them". Really, what the **** do you say to that, you can point out the obvious (which I frequently do) of the fact that there are 25 lanes with cashier they can use. Of course these sympathy *****s don't have an answer to that, they merely mumble something incoherent under there fat ugly breath....yes there breath is fat and ugly.

I had someone behind me ask me if a neighboring lane was open the other day (though it has happened on more than one occasion), when the light was off, and no cashier was present. I turned around though it would be just one lunatic. But no, of course not, because people are so dumb, and have this sheep like mentality to just follow the leader, I find a line of 4 people in an unopened lane, when there is a lane with no waiting 3 feet ahead of them, infact they are staring right at the cashier who is trying their damndest to hold in their laugh. Then the idiot who asked me the question gets all defensive and says that I should put a sign infront of the lane stating it's closed. Not to make this long winded, but there are a couple of things wrong with that, namely, why the **** would you think that an unmanned lane with its light off was opened in the first place you dumb ****, secondly, we all know how little signs or other physical obstructions are effective when it comes to these morons, short of a firing squad, these morons will still try to weasle to any lane with a cashier, regardless of whether of not they are actually open.

And what did all these customers, and all of my horrible customers in the past have in common? They were all ****ing old. What is it with old people and having such an undeserved sense of entitlement? And how they are still trying to shove this bull**** about the elderly being so kind down are throat, while it's the youth that has no respect? I have found that the opposite is true, the older they are the ruder, when they can't even be bothered to answer the simple "Hi, how are you today", but instead stare at you with this stern look, and just blurt out "PAY-PUR" which is how old people ask for paper bags.

****, I really can't stand the elderly, they really piss me off. Or there are the ones that try to be "one of the guys" ****, I hate them too. They come up to you, and they are staring at the female cashier ahead of you, and turn to you and say "look at the ass on that, I'd show her a good time". Yeh, all of the women my age are looking for some drooling mouth breather to seizure on them for about five minutes, with their bitch tits sagging on them, while the smell of urine over takes the room. Yeh, my female friends find that very erotic. And another thing, making sexually explicite jokes about my friends, believe it or not, is not a good way to chum up to me.

tl;dr three short stories about my retail adventures, long rant about old people.
Last edited by Bourbonstreet at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by bendystraw
I sold over 200 lottery tickets within four hours of work today. I think that speaks for itself.

During the $90m lotto draw a few months back we sold literally thousands of lotto tickets. We only had two machines and we were flat out for 2 weeks straight, and we still had customers at closing time.

I hope that I never experience that horror ever again...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
oh yea? top this.

I used to work in a meat department of a store. Deli style over the counter customer service thing. So, one day this dude walks in and buys 3 ribeye steaks. The next day, he returns and tells us that the meat was tough and there is no way it was AAA grade beef, which it definitely was. He wanted a refund. You read it right, he went home, cooked the stakes (probably to a crisp), ate them, and then came back with his receipt demanding a refund. He caused a huge deal over it, wanted to talk to a manager and the usual crap but luckily my manager wouldn't have any of his crap and told him to f*ck off in a nice way.

F*ucking people, eh?

Edit: oh and i definitely agree with the old people thing. Some old folks are just asses or plain weird. I remember at the same store this old lady used ride around in one of those rascals knocking sh*t over all the time. I remember she went into an isle and then started screaming"HELP!! HEELP!!" like someone was either raping her or she fell and broke her hip. So, me and some other employees run over to see what happened. She just wanted a can of something that she couldn't reach. We were about to ****ing call an ambulance.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Last edited by DZCunuck at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by barden1069
I work at a grocery store too and sometimes people sh*t on the floor of our bathrooms

...and i have to clean it up

I did that once... I was like 5 or 6, and it was at Joeys seafood. Something in the food was bad. I was ****ting out green stuff! I got it on the floor!
I don't know why I remember it...
..I was watching my death.
Quote by Bourbonstreet
I have had customers scream at me because they didn't like the way I handed them their receipt, to the point where their obscenities could be heard from five or six registers away.

I have gone to help people at the self checkout lanes before who have said "I use these things all the time, and I hate them". Really, what the **** do you say to that, you can point out the obvious (which I frequently do) of the fact that there are 25 lanes with cashier they can use. Of course these sympathy *****s don't have an answer to that, they merely mumble something incoherent under there fat ugly breath....yes there breath is fat and ugly.

I had someone behind me ask me if a neighboring lane was open the other day (though it has happened on more than one occasion), when the light was off, and no cashier was present. I turned around though it would be just one lunatic. But no, of course not, because people are so dumb, and have this sheep like mentality to just follow the leader, I find a line of 4 people in an unopened lane, when there is a lane with no waiting 3 feet ahead of them, infact they are staring right at the cashier who is trying their damndest to hold in their laugh. Then the idiot who asked me the question gets all defensive and says that I should put a sign infront of the lane stating it's closed. Not to make this long winded, but there are a couple of things wrong with that, namely, why the **** would you think that an unmanned lane with its light off was opened in the first place you dumb ****, secondly, we all know how little signs or other physical obstructions are effective when it comes to these morons, short of a firing squad, these morons will still try to weasle to any lane with a cashier, regardless of whether of not they are actually open.

And what did all these customers, and all of my horrible customers in the past have in common? They were all ****ing old. What is it with old people and having such an undeserved sense of entitlement? And how they are still trying to shove this bull**** about the elderly being so kind down are throat, while it's the youth that has no respect? I have found that the opposite is true, the older they are the ruder, when they can't even be bothered to answer the simple "Hi, how are you today", but instead stare at you with this stern look, and just blurt out "PAY-PUR" which is how old people ask for paper bags.

****, I really can't stand the elderly, they really piss me off. Or there are the ones that try to be "one of the guys" ****, I hate them too. They come up to you, and they are staring at the female cashier ahead of you, and turn to you and say "look at the ass on that, I'd show her a good time". Yeh, all of the women my age are looking for some drooling mouth breather to seizure on them for about five minutes, with their bitch tits sagging on them, while the smell of urine over takes the room. Yeh, my female friends find that very erotic. And another thing, making sexually explicite jokes about my friends, believe it or not, is not a good way to chum up to me.

tl;dr three short stories about my retail adventures, long rant about old people.

I know how it is man.
I work at a Dairy Queen, and most customers are pretty cool. However, really the only ones who ever bitch or are rude about stuff is old people. Some old people are really nice and will give tips, then others will be morons and bitch about the dumbest things.

I hate people who get uptight about fast food
Ahh too many stories. The smelly people.
The people who look confused when you ask them for ID.
The people who yell at me and give me grief when I ask for ID.
The people who try to assure me that they are of a certain age despite them not having ID.
The people who give me abuse because they are drunk and I refuse to serve them anymore alcohol.

Oh the names I've been called.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S