Well, that was THE most anticlimactic **** you've probably ever read, I kno. But really
I can't help if my admirer/pranker didn't show up, i was waiting just as much as you were . So, as a consolation, I WILL find out who or WHAT was supposed to be there that night. I promise, really. Sorry bout that, but i can't help what i can't control. DOn't worry, ill find out for you guys

Until then....Wildly speculate about what COULDVE happened.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
The fail, it was just immense

Dare you bring your shenanigans in here w/ another thread? You better have a sworn statement followed by a public apology.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Last edited by Misticalz at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by Misticalz
Fail.

Sorry, best i can do
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
I am busting with laughter right now. God seriously this is hilarious. You guys want the real story?
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
I think that has to possibly be one of the biggest fails on UG. I'm ashamed to say I followed the story.

Maybe she was too nervous, or maybe it was a joke and "she" doesn't exist.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
I am busting with laughter right now. God seriously this is hilarious. You guys want the real story?

Um...

Yeah!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Autumnfallsbest

Yes.
Quote by Autumnfallsbest

Well that is kind of the reason why the last thread grew at the speed that it did. I'm guessing that you didn't even go and you just watched the thread go.