I recently came into possession of this guitar via trade. It was advertised as a Soloist. Guitar has a bolt-on neck (which I believe soloists never have) and is equipped with EMG-HZ pickups. The guitar is exactly like this, but the inlays are the normal Jackson Shark Toothed ones and has a red flame-top finish. Has a 12 digit serial. The guitar is very light-weight, but I can't find a Superlight that is just like it. Any help is appreciated, thanks. I will include pics when I get a chance. I'm thinking its a fake soloist, but it plays very nicely nonetheless and I'm happy with it.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Pics of your guitar?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
It looks like a DXMGT, but im no expert on this type of thing.

I think it's a dinky, not a soloist, because all soloists are neckthroughs i think.
Looks like a Dinky to me, i prefer them and to be fair it's smexy as hell so it worked out well anyway.
It's an old discontinued model called the DXMGT.

They still have a page for it on Musician's Friend for some reason, even though it hasn't been made in a while. <LINK>
Thank you! I guess theres no point in correcting myself that it has a 7 digit serial and that i was confused.
Regarding the photo of the Soloist as my profile photo:

Anyone know what this is?  eBay ad said made in Japan but nothing else and no serial number. 
Last edited by Bullitt9919 at Mar 8, 2017,
Which model is this?  eBay ad says MIJ but no mention of a serial number or any other info. 
Also says a "matching tip" whatever that is. 
Last edited by Bullitt9919 at Mar 8, 2017,
I'm pretty sure the OP would've figured out what guitar this is by now.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee