well, after a ****ty year living alone in berlin, drinking waaaaaaaay too much and living off of next to nothing, I'm moving to a different city to start uni (finally). I'm at my parent's house right now, and I have two more days in my week at home before I can move into my apartment in Darmstadt.
I really wanna do something cool with my 2 brothers and sister, any ideas? I won't be seeing them for a while and probably won't be spending this much time at home for a looong time

EDIT: also, if you're starting uni this year, what city are you going to? Moving away, or staying in the same town?
Have a ****ing picnic man.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by splamron
Have a ****ing picnic man.

a picnic, eh?

*scratches chin*

that actually sounds pretty awesome, but I doubt the northern Germany ****ty summer weather will allow it. but if it's good weather I'm totally doing this.
You could go to the zoo. Zoos are neat.

I am starting college in a few weeks, just finished orientation today. I'm moving into a dorm even though it's only a few minutes from my house.
Quote by CoreysMonster
well, after a ****ty year living alone in berlin, drinking waaaaaaaay too much and living off of next to nothing, I'm moving to a different city to start uni (finally). I'm at my parent's house right now, and I have two more days in my week at home before I can move into my apartment in Darmstadt.
I really wanna do something cool with my 2 brothers and sister, any ideas? I won't be seeing them for a while and probably won't be spending this much time at home for a looong time

EDIT: also, if you're starting uni this year, what city are you going to? Moving away, or staying in the same town?

anyway, i say you have a firework fight.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator

anyway, i say you have a firework fight.

I was living alone for a year, then cancelled my apartment contract in berlin, moved out there and moved my stuff back home, where I'm waiting for my apartment in the university city to become available
Quote by CoreysMonster
I was living alone for a year, then cancelled my apartment contract in berlin, moved out there and moved my stuff back home, where I'm waiting for my apartment in the university city to become available

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

makes more sense now. thought you had serious issues with maths for a minute there

and btw i'm still sticking with the firework fight plan
Quote by asator
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

makes more sense now. thought you had serious issues with maths for a minute there

and btw i'm still sticking with the firework fight plan

I hope not, I'm gonna be studying electrical engineering
If you do have a picnic, make sure you bring smoked salmon and cream cheese on baguette

****in A
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Last edited by splamron at Aug 29, 2009,
Go into the city or have lunch at a beach

EDIT: just realised you live in Germany, beaches probably don't exist/are crap lol.
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
I hope not, I'm gonna be studying electrical engineering

Sounds like a whole load of fun. Good luck with that...