Brand new as I'm buying from a store. Black with green bevels, floyd rose, hardhsell case, £499.99.
Should I do it?
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
no
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
why?
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
you think?
i don't get all the dean hate.. they seem pretty good to me lol
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
If you like it then go for it.
I personally hate them with a passion but every man to his own.
ohai little sig.
you can get a much better guitar for that price.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Go for it, I think dean's are solid
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Sumlover41
you can get a much better guitar for that price.

what could i get then?
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
Could get yourself a used Gibson Explorer if you look around. Visually similar except they play better.
Not a huge fan of Dean's but i love that guitar!

I'd go for it because usually they sell for like 600quid. where about u getting it from?
Quote by willT08
Could get yourself a used Gibson Explorer if you look around. Visually similar except they play better.

i'm not a fan of explorers to be honest, don't like the shape.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
I'd go for it, maybe replace the pups but thats up to you. Be sure to post a ngd thread when/if you get it. The main reason for the dean hating seems to be the pups or just plain bandwagoning.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Quote by OOgly bOObly
I'd go for it, maybe replace the pups but thats up to you. Be sure to post a ngd thread when/if you get it. The main reason for the dean hating seems to be the pups or just plain bandwagoning.

The strange thing is though, now the USA made Dean pickups (that come stock in alot of the 2009 models) are based off of Duncans & Dimazios
Quote by higgins666
The strange thing is though, now the USA made Dean pickups (that come stock in alot of the 2009 models) are based off of Duncans & Dimazios

Still does not guarantee sound quiality, or maybe it is just bandwagoning.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Well thanks for the advice. I think I'm gonna buy it pretty soon so I'll give you guys the low down when I get it
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
Quote by tomisfatt01
what could i get then?

A lot of people are full of shit when they post.

I personally would go for that deal. I haven't tried the razorback but if it feels and sounds great to you, buy it. Plus, a razorback for 499 is a steal.
I think most people hate because it's FUGLY. Whether it sounds good or not, the first thing most people notice about a guitar are its looks.
Quote by willT08

You say don't get a dean, yet you tell him to get a Gisbon...oh the irony
I'd say go for it, If not, you should check into some Jackson V's.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Tango616
You say don't get a dean, yet you tell him to get a Gisbon...oh the irony
I'd say go for it, If not, you should check into some Jackson V's.

Learn to read, i said he "Could get a used Gibson Explorer" for a similar amount of money. At no point did i say don't get the Dean.

Reading

It's here

Use it
I think the V is nice to be honest.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
i think i will buy it. it's a great price i think.
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
I own one, Jet black. I have played guitar for about 20 years and have owned many different brands, and styles. The razorback V to me is the best Dime model better than the known ML, and was designed by Dime for Kerry King shortly before he died. The guitar at least to me is one of my better sounding, most comfortable guitars I have and I tend to play it more than all my others. Deans V shape necks rock not only is it great for shredding some leads, Its just as good playing chords and rhythm and IMHO better than all the wizard necks I have played on. The solid mahogany set neck guitar has amazing tone and great acoustical properties you can feel the strings vibrating through the guitar. The licensed FR is not bad at all even though I swapped mine for a OFR I had from a deceased guitar. It held tune and the fine tuners worked and had good sustain was not a bad trem at all. To sum it up you cant go wrong with the guitar if it feels good to you. Overall the Dime V is a great quality guitar.
*Ad removed*

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
STOP POSTING THIS SHIT

2nd'ed, I swear this Dumbass posted this advertisement in every dean thread, and made a new thread about it also.
I don't think Razorback V's are in production anymore. For $500, it's a definite steal. If it's in good shape and you take care of it, it could probably sell it for more than $500.