It seems impossible to find any RD templates... Tons of explorers, TBirds, LPs...
But RD... Well, since last year i am a proud owner of well abused '77 Gibson RD Artist. My dream bass. Some idiot in the past chopped of one piece of body. Body is three piece maple and to give ti back it's original shape "just" upper piece needs to be replaced. But for that i need template which seems to be impossible to find.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Thanks
Just scale up a photo on photoshop and print it out

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Here's a site I use for Gibson info - http://www.flyguitars.com/gibson/bass/RDartist.php

There's a couple of good pics there, if you want to scale them up as Shinhoman suggests. Maybe you could get in touch with them, see if they can help.
Hope your Bob Moog electronics are okay - they're usually the broken bit!
Quote by creepingjesus73
Here's a site I use for Gibson info - http://www.flyguitars.com/gibson/bass/RDartist.php

There's a couple of good pics there, if you want to scale them up as Shinhoman suggests. Maybe you could get in touch with them, see if they can help.
Hope your Bob Moog electronics are okay - they're usually the broken bit!

Thanks!
Btw, Moog... gone long time ago I still have idea about getting one someday, one way or another, but so far even without Moog this beast rocks.
Quote by chrissgreenman
...Btw, Moog... gone long time ago...

Aww, pity! I lost a link to a site, entirely dedicated to the complete reconstruction of one RD Artist. The guy rebuilt everything on it, Moog boards included. Wish I could find that one for you...
Still, good luck with it, and let us know how you get on!
Quote by creepingjesus73
Aww, pity! I lost a link to a site, entirely dedicated to the complete reconstruction of one RD Artist. The guy rebuilt everything on it, Moog boards included. Wish I could find that one for you...
Still, good luck with it, and let us know how you get on!

OHHH... That would be too easy... In my case everything has to go the hardest possible way... Letting me know that it exists out there was helpfull already, thanks!!!