OK, guys here is another new guitar I got. It's a Jay Turser JT-220 CS I picked this up on Ebay as a project guitar for $20.00 and change. It was totally stripped down to the bare bones. It needed a nut and a couple frets as well as all the hardware. I was lucky to have the complete set of hardware from a Stellar LP copy I scored on Craig's list for free! So this guitar cost me about $5.00 for the fret material, a couple bucks for a new nut and a set of strings. So it topped off at under $35.00. It took me about a day to get it all together. I took my time. Now that it is done It looks beautiful I can't believe how great it plays and sounds. I have a few more projects I'll be posting soon. The LP in the back ground is another Jay Turser LP in vintage burst that needs a neck repair.

John
Thanks, I forgot to mention Jay Turser uses Alder for the bodies with maple tops on these LPs they have a different tone than the standard Mahogany body LPs. I am lucky to be able to buy these guitars from a local source and pick them up at the store so I do not have to pay high shipping costs which keeps people from bidding a lot for a project guitar.

John
Dude that is so cool! I've been curious to see what a Adler based LP would sound like, I imagine it's much brighter. Three cheers to projects!
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
I....Hate....You....

thats so cheap
I want a cheap one

HNGD.....
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Thanks guys. I am almost ready to post another JT guitar I got pretty cheap. I am also bidding on yet another project guitar as well. The last guitar. I will be working on will be the LP in the back ground it needs to have the neck fixed at the scarf joint.

John
I used to have a wine red Turser LP. Loved that guitar, smashed it one night though.

HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...