http://www.thomann.de/gb/ashdown_mag_300h_bundle.htm

ok my mate was looking at this and both of us are unsure about will it come with the 3 prong plug used in the UK since its coming from Germany if im not mistaken.Or will the cable be interchangable cause i have a few spare cables laying around cause my Laney uses one like in my old PC.

Also we think its a good price aswell for the kit and he's pretty close to buying it :P and both of us are literally wanting to try it out as it should arrive on tuesday-ish if we get it today.

Anyway i know its an awesome amp but its a good price in our opinions but will it come with the correct plug xD.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
It'll definately use a normal kettle lead (or pc lead as there the same thing) so you'll be fine with that.

But bare in mind it will come with a two prong plug not the standard UK one.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
I bought from thomann and it had a europe plug, but they say somewhere that they're all european plugs anyway.

Plus they used a courier that couldn't find my house for ages, but that's wasn't thomann's fault the guy(the guy delivering it) was just an idiot.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
when i bought that it came with a uk plug.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
I bought a power supply from them a while back, it didn't have a lead at all. Not a problem, 'cos it's the standard IEC fitment, like amps/kettles/PC's etc.
Just check for sure what the shipping cost will be. I was going to order some cable stuff recently, but they've upped the shipping cost drastically over the last couple of years.
Otherwise, they're a good company to order from. Excellent customer service.
thanks for all the help he bought the amp and it should be here soon gave him the kettle leads from my old PC.And he's getting free delivery since its over £199 which aint so bad :P

But now we know the script i might start using them seen a bass there and it was much cheaper than the local music shop and i liked it so i might take the plunge at my 18th next month.

But we cant thank people enough cause we were unsure :P
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by Razgriz_101
http://www.thomann.de/gb/ashdown_mag_300h_bundle.htm

ok my mate was looking at this and both of us are unsure about will it come with the 3 prong plug used in the UK since its coming from Germany if im not mistaken.Or will the cable be interchangable cause i have a few spare cables laying around cause my Laney uses one like in my old PC.

Also we think its a good price aswell for the kit and he's pretty close to buying it :P and both of us are literally wanting to try it out as it should arrive on tuesday-ish if we get it today.

Anyway i know its an awesome amp but its a good price in our opinions but will it come with the correct plug xD.

mate i use it all the time, its the best cybersotre EVER personally, it should take around 3-5 to get to you. trust me thomann is god
Fender: Aerodyne Precision Bass
Squier: Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

BOSS: TU-2
BOSS: ODB-3
Jim Dunlop: Bass Wah Wah
Electro Harmonix: The Mole
Electro Harmonix: Bass Big Muff
Behringer: Bass Limiter Enchancer

Hartke: Kickback 12